" A new person to meet "

1:55PM . . .

* yawn ~ . . . *

" what time is it?.. "

Y/N's POV:

I look at the clock in my room and it is now 1:55PM, i was about to head back to sleep till i realize that i have work in about 5 mins. At Hell's Kitchen. I started to regret my decision already for choosing to take a job there when i realize that it'd be difficult for me to work at a restaurant with a bunch of demons coming over, well. If i choose any of the jobs here at Devildom they would be filled with demons also. But i had no choice.. If only that stinkin little creature didn't gave me the sad puppy eyes, then i would've been fine! Now i have to get out of bed and work.

I quickly get out of bed and fix myself to make me look presentable for my first day at my new job and i head down stairs without anyone noticing. Luckily, the main entrance is empty and i don't see any brothers guarding the place in the 1st floor around here, so i'm good to go.

As i went outside, it is now 1:58PM. Now i definitely need to hurry.. I rush down the alleyway and take a quick shortcut to the Hell's Kitchen. It's shocking that my shortcut went well and i didn't got lost. But no time for that!

I went inside and see that my boss, Number D. 4 is there waiting.

" Welcome my new chef! " He said as he greeted me at the entrance.

I look left and right and see that there's no other chefs here.

" Hey Number D. 4 .. Am i the only one you hired as a chef? " I asked.

He nodded at me and continue to smile. " Yep! The other demons around here doesn't want too. Soo..you're the only one to be cooking in the kitchen, i will be the cash register around here. I'll give you the orders and you simply make them. Here's the cook book! "

He handed me out the cook book of all the meals and ingredients on how to make it, i look at it twice and it seem very difficult. I have never heard these ingredients before in my entire life. But i guess ingredients here in the Devildom is way different than the ones at where i normally live.

" Aight, cool..tho. You don't mind if i ask you questions about these right? I never heard of these before so.. " I said as i gulped.

" Ofc! You are a human. So ask me whenever you like about the ingredients. Now, for the first day you can wear your clothes you wear everyday. But for the 2nd day of work. I would give you a simple assignment! " Number D. 4 said to me.

" And...what assignment is it? " I asked.

" Simple, so simple that even a Human like you could do. I want you to buy a chef uniform somewhere here for your 2nd day of job, is that ok? " Number D. 4 said as he prepare the tables.

( " Seriously? You don't have a chef uniform here that i have to buy one myself?... " ) I said to myself as i sighed in despair and stress. I could might aswell spend the earned grimm for a chef uniform around here if i'm done working.

" Alright! I'll go do that l8ter. I'll be in the kitchen and start preparing the ingredients. " I said as i rush to the kitchen, i felt like in a good mood i guess?.. - 10 for me working here for about 6 hours. ( 2PM - 8PM ) but..i guess that's how life is.

( Skip time ! )

It is now 7:00PM, and i'm still working my as* off over here. I make the meals as quick as i can and hand it over to Number D. 4, after giving the last order to the last customer, they walk off and leave the restaurant.