" A friend's hangout "

Y/N's POV:

2/2

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

School finally ended and now i'm back home here at the House of Lamentation, getting ready for me and Solomon's friend's hangout. Well so as Mammon, Beel, Leviathan, and Asmo. Hopefully they didn't forget. It'd be awkward to just be hanging out with just one..

As i was looking in the mirror dressing up myself, i realized something popping inside my mind while i was getting ready, work. Damn it!.. Forgot that i got work today. And today is even Tuesday.. This is just sad for me. They say time flies by so quick, but that's just straight up cap. Like it's only been the 2nd day of my work at Hell's Kitchen!... ≧﹏≦

I sighed, heading towards to my desk which is where i placed my D.D.D. at, looking at it, i open up my phone and open the chats where i added my boss to my contacts, letting out a sigh again. I went on and click in our chats and send them a text.

Pretty sure you can guess what i send.

{ Chat Dialog }

Y/N:

Hey Boss..i don't feel too well..

. . .

Number D. 4:

Eh?! Just now?! But you got work today!.. What made you sick?

. . .

Y/N:

Well, i accidently ate a apple that seemed to be good for demons and not for humans.. I wasn't paying attention to the foods they were giving at the cafeteria. I got too hungry and lost focus.

. . .

Number D. 4:

This is bad.. I don't have any more chefs, just you. Ehh...i guess i could take over your place.. There's less customers coming in today which is just a disappointment, but on the bright side. I don't need to do that much work!

. . .

Y/N:

Oh, that's good.

. . .

Number D. 4:

Yeah yeah, but you will be working extra time once you feel better on the 3rd day of work.

. . .

Y/N:

Does that mean i get to have extra cash? Just to be fair.

. . .

Number D. 4: