" Get some Rest! "

💉Mammon x Sick (Y/N) oneshot💉

Reminder:

♡This isn't going to be involve in the main story of the fanfic♡

Little explanation why i'm doing this:

(( Feel free to skip ))

================================

Ok so, i decided to make a little oneshot about this because of the "Love and Care" Nightmare-pull in Obey me, so i decided. Why not make a Mammon kind where he takes care of (Y/N) being sick?

I did this to kill some time, + It'd be nice to see Mammon care for (Y/N) as they are going through a hard time right now.

But anyways, enjoy! ♥

================================

* ACHOO! *

You were laying down on your bed as you are tuck in your blanket. Sneezing and coughing all over again while your body feels like it's heating up. You wanted to sleep again but you have school for today. Your body felt like it was glued onto the bed for you not to get up. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. As the door slowly opens, it was Mammon. Having your breakfast with him.

" Good Morning (Y/N)! What took you so long eh? I had to bring your breakfast up here. " Mammon said, he looks at you and notice that you weren't feeling well. He paniked a little and placed your breakfast on a table somewhere in your room and checked up on you in bed.

" You're heating up (Y/N)! How did you got this sick? " Mammon said as he still has his hand placed on your forhead.

" I don't know. " You said as you sniffled. " I just woke up this morning and now i'm like this.. I don't know if i ate anything wrong back at the cafeteria yesterday. " You said, letting out a cough. Mammon backs away and went to the door.

" Stay still (Y/N), i'm gonna go downstairs to grab you something to make you feel better. " Mammon said, closing the door behind him. You can hear his loud footsteps going down the stairs.

" Ofc i'm staying still..i can't even move.. " you mumbled to yourself.

.

.

.

Mammon went downstairs and head to the kitchen, which where he met up with Beelzebub there. Beel was hogging all the food again in the fridge till he noticed Mammon.

" Gah! Quit that out Beel! " Mammon said as he goes through the fridge finding something good for you to eat.

" Oh, sorry. What's with you all of a sudden? " Beelzebub said as he chew down on his food. " And where's
(Y/N)? Lucifer is still waiting for them to get ready for school. "

" Well, they're sick right now okay?! I'm trying to take care of them right now. " Mammon said, carrying some ingredients with him to make soup for you.