forty-seven

Shortly after we danced, he took my hand and led me out of there, quickly leading me to his dorm.
And I think you know where that leads up.

We entered his room and I roamed my eyes around the room to see candles lit everywhere, making the room smell like vanilla (my favorite scent.) There were rose petals all over the bed and the room was dim, the only light source was coming from the candles.

Before I could admire the room a bit more he grabbed me and pushed me against the bed, quickly unbuckling his belt. He grabbed my wrists and tied the belt around it, restraining me from moving.

Before we went any further he asked,
"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and leaned my head in to kiss him. He took his shirt off, and quickly unzipped my dress and threw it on the ground so that we were half naked. I had on a red lace bra with matching underwear, and I don't know why I spent so much money on them because they quickly ripped off my body.

His hands were traveling all over my body, making me moan in pleasure. My hands were tied above my head with his belt and I laid down, watching him kiss my stomach and leaving marks.
I couldn't believe we were actually about to fuck, after months of waiting if I was ready, and I finally was. I wanted all of him, I craved his touch more than anything.

And after a while, we eventually fucked and let me tell you, he wasn't lying about being 11 inches.
We cuddled shortly after and I laid my head on his bare chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He rested his head on mine as we laid together, our hands interlocked.

"Lets go outside, I wanna take you somewhere. " he beamed as he kissed my cheek and stood out of bed.

"But it's snowing outside and I can't wear my dress-"

"Just wear my clothes dumb ass." he chuckled as he threw me one of his jackets and some sweats.

I tried putting them on but they kept falling down, so I grabbed a shoelace and tied it around my waist. I put on his black puffer jacket and we headed out of his dorm.

"Did I do something to your legs there?" he taunted as he watched me struggle to walk.

"Shut up." I playfully pushed him as we continued walking towards the exit.

When we made it outside, snowflakes trickled down our heads and our cheeks were already starting to become pink from the crisp air.

When he wasn't expecting it, I grabbed a snowball and put it down his neck and back causing him to wince and scream.
"Shit shit shit shit!" he yelped.

I stood there. trying my best to hide my laughter but he squinted his eyes at me and bent down to pick up a snowball.

"You're gonna pay for that." he raised his eyebrows as he started inching closer to me. I slowly backed away until finally, I made a run for it. He chased after me for what seemed like hours, but he finally came up behind me and tackled me down in the snow.

"Eat this you little shit." he chuckled as he shoved the snow in my face, causing it to sting and burn from how cold it was.

"Ow that's not fair!" I laid there wiping the snow off my face as he was on top of me.

"It's not fair to have snow down my ass but here we are." he tilted his head to the side and shoved more snow on my face.

He started tickling me until I was squirming and laughing uncontrollably, until finally he laid right besides me in the snow.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The snow." he pondered.

"It's my favorite, besides the rain. I loveee the rain." I sighed as I let the snow trickle down on my face.

"I'm more of an autumn kind of guy but I like the rain as well."

"An autumn guy?" I chuckled as I turned my face towards him.

"What? You don't like the autumn?"

"I would never picture those words coming out of your mouth." I snickered.

"You make me say and do a lot of things I wouldn't picture myself doing." he smirked as he closed his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I sat up and glanced down at him.

"Like kiss you at the astronomy tower, or put out rose pedals throughout my room just to make you feel special."

I leaned in close to his face and kissed him while he still had his eyes closed, feeling his lips forming a smile.

"What was that for?" he pondered as he pressed his eyebrows together.

"Because you're sweet." I sighed as I rested my head back down onto the snow.

We continued laying there for another thirty minutes, just resting our heads in the snow until our bodies have completely numbed up. We talked about everything, and had our moments where we would laugh historically.
He quickly remembered he wanted to bring me somewhere, and we stood up brushing all of the snow off our clothes.

He led me down this hill, where the snow started to get deeper and deeper. I kicked at the snow every step I took, hoping we'd almost be there because I was freezing.

We finally arrived at the Great lake, where it was now completely frozen. We walked along the sand, which was now covered in snow, and we glared down at the sun simmering down onto the lake.

"Isn't it pretty when it's frozen?" he pondered.

"Lets walk across it." I grinned as I took his hand and started walking towards the lake.

"You're crazy." he chuckled as he gripped onto my hand and followed me.

I took my first terrifying step onto the lake, watching it slightly crack beneath me. Tom followed behind me, taking his first steps as he squeezed my hand in terror.

"Are you scared Tom?" I taunted as I let go of his hand.

"Avalon, stop hold on to me right now." he gulped as he grabbed onto my hand.

We continued walking, but he slowed us down from his delayed steps.

"Did you do something to your legs there?" I mocked in a deeper voice as he glared up at me.

"Very funny." he teased.

I couldn't help myself but laugh as I dragged him across the lake. When we reached the middle, we saw two ducks sliding on the ice.

"Aw little ducks." he pointed towards them as we made our way over.

There were two little ducks standing there, quacking away as their webbed feet kept slipping on the ice.

"We'll be your parents little duckies." Tom yammered as he picked one of them up.

"Let's name them Carl and Perla." I beamed as I picked the other one up.

"Carl and Perla? The most muggle names i've ever heard-"

"Exactly. They're muggle ducks." I petted the duck's head.

"I don't think ducks can be muggles."

"They're not just any ducks, they're Carl and Perla." I declared as I held the duck in the air.

"Fine, Carl and Perla it is." he ridiculed.

I looked up at Tom and saw he was snuggling it into his jacket.
"This one is Perla." he beamed, as he pet the duck.

"Guess that means I'm holding Carl." I mentioned as I picked up Carl and snuggled him into my jacket.

We walked along the frozen lake, holding Perla and Carl in our jackets.
They were soon warmed up, and it was time to go back to Hogwarts.

"It's getting late Tom, let's go."

He gazed his eyes on Perla one last time and set her down.
"We'll be back soon okay? Don't go anywhere."

I put Carl down and petted them goodbye, then we were on our way.