twenty-four

Avalon's POV

I started to flutter my eyes open to feel the radiant sun beaming it's way onto my skin. Birds chirped freely outside the window and flew around in the sky.
As my vision started to clear up, I noticed I wasn't in my dorm.
I was in Tom's.

Shit.
Did I fall asleep yesterday or something?

I was laying on the floor, and noticed a small blanket covering me.
As I stood up and glanced around the room, I noticed the bathroom was locked and Tom was probably in there.

This was my perfect chance to get out of here.
But before I could walk over to the door, Tom walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his abs and v-line.

I tried looking away but I simply couldn't. My eyes lingered over to his body as I stared at the water droplets all over his chest.
His hair was wet, and curly as it dangled over his forehead.

"You like the view or something?" he teased as he walked over to me.

"Um.. I-I need to leave." I stuttered as I stared down at his chest in front of me.

He looked down into my eyes and a slight smirk appeared on his face.
"Leaving so soon?"

Fuck.
That smirk always gets to me.

"Yes. I need to head back to my dorm, Draco's probably worried about me and is wondering where I am." I murmured awkwardly.

"Make sure you let him know i'm back." he said as his eyes studied mine.

"I will." I nodded, and as I brushed past him he grabbed my arm, forcing me to face him.
I looked down at his veiny arms as they gripped onto mine.

"I'm glad I got to see you Avalon." he whispered.

I forced a smile towards him.
"Me too."

I trudged out of his room, glancing around the corridors to see if anybody saw me walking out of him dorm.
To my surprise, I bumped into a familiar, obnoxious face.
"Avy? Why didn't you come to the dorm last night?"

"I stayed over at Pansy's dorm."
That was the quickest lie i've ever come up with.

"But Pansy was with me last night.." Draco mumbled. "I mean- she wasn't with me. But I saw her alone yesterday.." 

I gulped, trying to come up with something as we stood there in silence, glaring at each other.

"Wait.." he muttered.

"What?"

"Why did you just come out of Tom's old dorm room?" he questioned, his face wearing a puzzled look.

My eyes widened and I shot my head down to the floor, trying to think but my mind was blank. I just stood there like a statue, quiet and still.

"Well?" he repeated.

Tom's door behind us opened, he stepped outside and gazed his eyes over towards us.
As soon as Draco saw him, his face turned bright red and he looked like he was going to faint.
"Oh hello Draco," he bubbled. "Surprised to see me?"

"What the fuck?!" Draco raged as he towered over Tom and pushed him against the door. "Why was my sister in your dorm last night?"

"Draco stop!" I shrieked as I tried pulling Draco off of him.

"Get the hell off of me." Tom glowered, raising his voice.
He pushed Draco off, his eyes fumed into Draco's with fury.

"I swear to god if you touched her-" Draco roared as he slammed Tom against the door.