thirty-seven

I roamed my eyes around the halls in search for Blaise, to see him standing right outside of the Great Hall with Draco.

"Blaise you fucking bitch." I pushed Blaise forcefully in the chest as he tumbled backwards.

"Hey-hey-hey what's the issue here?" he groused as he put his arms up in surrender. "Someone mad they can't get this di-"

"You're a fucking rapist you disgusting piece of shit!" I shrieked as I continued pushing him with all of my strength.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Draco interrogated as he held me back.

"Woah-woah-woah I am not no fucking rapist, Draco come get your lunatic sister." Blaise scoffed as he kept his eyes glued to us.

"Avy, can you please explain what the hell is going on?" Draco spat as his face became resentful.

"He raped my friend, and he deserves to go to fucking Azkaban." I hissed as Draco held me back from hurting Blaise.

"He what?!" Draco growled as he finally let go of me and glared at Blaise.

"No the fuck I didn't, your sister is a liar. She's always been a liar. Remember in first year how she lied about Harry hurting her just so Tom Riddle could get away with it?" he nodded his head as he glared at Draco towering over him.

"Blaise, I swear if I find out you raped a girl I will kill you." Draco spat through his teeth as he yanked on to Blaise's collar.

"So what if I did?" Blaise whispered.

Draco grunted as he pulled Blaise with him outside, everyone following along. When we arrived outside, Draco let go of Blaise and I hurried over to them.

Before anyone could make a single move I punched Blaise right in the nose, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Ohhhh!" everyone cheered at the same time.

There was a small group of people who were watching as Blaise fell to the floor, blood trickling down the side of his nose.

"You're fucking crazy!" Blaise bellowed.

He tried getting back up but Draco grabbed his collar while he was on the ground and continued punching him.

"The fact that I let my sister go to your house last summer." Draco fumed.

Punch

"And you fucking raped a girl-"

Punch

"I hope you rot in hell."

Punch

Blood trickled down Draco's knuckles as he continued destroying Blaise's face. Everyone tried pulling him back but nobody was strong enough. I didn't care to pull my brother back, if he kills Blaise, let him. Nobody deserves to get raped, especially not Hermione. I've never witnessed my brother this furious before. It seemed like he wouldn't stop until he saw Blaise's breathing stop.

"Alright that's fucking enough!" Pansy cried out as she pushed Draco off of Blaise and checked to see if he was okay.

He was laying flat on the ground, as a pool of blood surrounded him. I rushed over to Draco, making sure he was alright. Draco was holding his hands together and tried hiding them away from me but I already saw them. They were all bruised up and bloody.

"Draco.. your hands." I trembled.

"Yeah yeah I've had many broken knuckles in my past it's no big deal." he grunted as his breathing became heavy.