five

I'm sitting in the rain right now, by our lake. Don't you remember?

-

After long, dreadful hours of classes I finally finished school, and headed up towards the stairs. As I was heading up, I bumped into someone, Tom.

"Watch it." he snarled as he grabbed my wrist, tightening his grip around it.

"Ow Tom what the hell-"

"I'm not in the mood right now. Don't push me." he hissed as his cheeks started to turn red. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Let. go. of. me." I enunciated every word sharply.
His eyes burned into mine, and we stood at the top of the stairs staring at each other as he was holding my wrist, restraining me from moving.

"Whats your problem?" I hissed at him as I tried squirming out of his grip, but it was no use.

"If you think me and you are friends, you're wrong. I don't do friends and I never will. I don't even understand why you're trying so hard to talk to me, i'm not someone you'd want to be friends with." he babbled as he kept his voice low and sharp.

I finally let go of his grip around my wrist, and gave him the death stare.
"Why do you try so hard to have no friends? To be alone." I glared at him. "Why do you always push people away?"

"You know nothing about me little girl. Let's keep it that way." he growled.
And off he went not turning back, walking towards the dungeon downstairs where the Slytherin common room was.

I stood there in shock, unable to process what just happened. My wrist was aching from how hard he was gripping onto it. My mind was swirling with thoughts, why was he trying so hard to push me away?

"Avy."

I jumped at the sound of my brother's voice at the top of the stairs, looking down at me.
He was looking at my wrist, which now had a red mark around it. I quickly tried hiding it away but he already saw.

"What is this?" he hissed as he grabbed my arm and forced me to show him my wrist.

"Nothing Draco stop touching me." I squealed as I shook his hand off my arm.

He fixed his eyes on mine and a worried look grew strong upon his face.
"Did someone hurt you?"

Tears started to form in my eyes, but I swiftly looked away preventing my brother from seeing.
"No of course not."

He grabbed my face and forcefully turned it towards him.
"Did someone hurt you?" he repeated as he saw the tears in my eyes.

"I said no Draco. Leave me alone." I muttered.

He let go of my face and stared deep into my eyes with a sorrowful face.
"You're lying."

I stomped away and down the stairs, until I reached the bottom and Draco followed me.
"I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me who did that to you." he mumbled.

"Fine. But if I tell you, you promise to not tell them or hurt them." I ordered.

"No promises."

"I won't tell you unless you promise me you won't touch them Draco." I repeated.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"Fine."

I hesitated before telling him, until the words just came out my mouth.
"It was.. Harry." I lied.

His eyebrows raised up and his eyes widened, his face turning as red as a cherry.
He balled his fists up and dug his fingernails deep into the palm of his hand.
He looked like he was about to explode.

"Pottah did this to you?" he thundered.

I looked around the halls to see if anyone was listening to how loud my brother was.
"Draco please calm down-"

"I'm gonna kill him-" he fumed. He started to walk away from me, and I hurriedly trudged behind him to try to stop him, but he didn't even budge.

"Draco you promised you wouldn't touch him." I trembled as I tried pulling him back, but he was stronger than me and continued to walk.
He ignored the words I was throwing at him and continued stomping his way to the Gryffindor common room.

"Draco stop!" I shrieked in panic.

I tried grabbing his arm and stopping him, but he just yanked it away from me and finally reached the Gryffindor common room.
"Caput Draconis." he hissed, and the doors opened.

"How do you know the password?!" I questioned, but of course he ignored me.

He stormed his way into the common room and everyone stared at him in shock.

"How did he get in?" Ron said with a puzzled look on his face.

Draco roamed his eyes all around the room to find Harry, until finally his eyes came across him sitting with Hermione.
He thumped his way over to Harry and pushed him off the couch and onto the ground.
"Don't ever touch my sister again you birdbrained scum." Draco hissed as he towered over Harry on the floor.

Everybody in the room gasped and started whispering.

"I didn't do anything to your sister-" Harry trembled, but before he could finish his sentence Draco lifted him up by his robe and glared into his eyes.

"You're lucky we're inside in front of all these people right now. Once we get outside your face is gonna be attached to your ass." he swore.

I've never seen my brother this angry before, and protective over me.
I felt so bad for Harry, knowing it wasn't him who hurt me. But I couldn't let Draco know it was Tom. 

Harry pushed Draco off of him and glared him right in the eye.
"Have you ever thought that your sister might be lying? Of course not." Harry scoffed.

"My sister wouldn't lie. Stay away from her or I swear i'll kill you." he demanded.

He stomped away from Harry and grabbed my arm aggressively, as we headed out the Gryffindor common room with all eyes glaring at us.