nine

I wish I could rewind.

-

"So what's the deal here?" I questioned as we both sat back down.

"You come by to my dorm every night to help me make Horcruxs-"

"Sorry what?" I choked on my own words. I straightened my back and my voice tensed up.
"You want me to be alone with you every day? No way that's happening." I leaned back in my char and crossed my arms.

"It's happening if you want your brother alive." he taunted.

"Why do you need stupid Horcruxs anyway?" I questioned, resting my eyes on his. I studied his face carefully for what he was about to say next.

"To be immortal." he replied with a sharp tone.

I scoffed at him.
"Immortal? To do what?"

"To finish the job my father couldn't do. Kill Harry Potter."

My face stiffened and my blood started to boil. I could feel my body starting to heat up.
My body froze, and my head started to spin in circles.
Until suddenly, I saw nothing but black.

I started to open my eyes, and what I saw in front of me was a complete blur.
My vision was blurred and my head was throbbing with pain.
I slowly started to gain my vision back and as I roamed my eyes around me, I saw myself laying in a small bed with black covers.

Wait.. wasn't I just in the library? Where am I?

I lifted my head up, and sat myself down on the bed, looking around to see who's dorm I could possibly be in.

"You awake now?" Tom said as he walked out of his bathroom.

I quickly backed away from him and my hands started to tremble with anger.
"Why am I in here? What did you do to me?" I roared, as I threw one of his pillows at his head.

He stood there un phased and started to chuckle.
"I didn't do anything to you, you passed out."

"So why am I here? Why did you bring me here?" I hissed on the verge of crying.

"Because we didn't finish our little chat from earlier." he smiled. "Here I brought you some water."
He held out a tall glass of water in it and grinned at me. It was oddly suspicious.

"I don't trust you. I'm not drinking that." I hissed as I looked down at the water.

"Okay then. Guess I will." he shrugged, and gulped down the water.

I stood up and bolted my way out towards the door, but as I tried running he swiftly moved in front of me, blocking me from the door.
"Where do you think you're going?" he spat through his teeth.

"Tom, I cant do this anymore. I'm not helping you, the guilt is eating me up. Find someone else to be your helper-"

"I wonder what Draco's last words on this Earth might be?" he smirked as he looked down into my eyes.

I gulped trying to front a brave face, but I was so scared of him.
I can't believe I actually tried being friends with him.

"You wouldn't dare touch my brother. I'll just have to kill you myself." I raged.

He couldn't help himself but chuckle.
"You? Kill me? You're pathetic, and weaker than me. That will never happen." he scoffed.

My lips started to quiver and pools of tears started to form in my eyes.
"If i'm so weak, why did you ask me out of all people to help you?" I muttered, on the verge of crying from the frustration I was feeling.