sixteen

Avalon's POV

After a long, tedious train ride back to Hogwarts, Draco and I finally arrived.
We walked through the corridors of the school to see students running around, mostly first years, and pushed our way through all of them.

As we were trotting through the halls, I felt a hand travel down my back, and grasp my ass.
I flinched and turned around to see Blaise smirk at me as he put his arm around Draco.

"Blaise?! What are you doing here?" Draco chuckled as he pushed Blaise off of him.

"I can't believe you guys didn't notice me following you up to the train." Blaise snickered as he walked between Draco and I.

All I could think about was his hand run down my back. Why did he touch me like that..
I didn't say hi to him, instead I turned away from them and walked in a different direction.

Blaise quickly noticed I was uncomfortable and caught up to me.
"Avalon.. wait up!" Blaise called.

I continued walking down the corridor, ignoring him until he lightly grabbed my arm.
"Not happy to see me?" he teased.

I turned to face him and yanked my arm away from him.
"Why'd you touch me like that.." I whispered, my voice trailing off.

He clenched his jaw and looked puzzled.
"What do you mean?"

I scoffed and turned away, but he quickly grabbed my arm again and turned me to face him.
"Touch you like what?" he questioned.

"Don't play dumb Blaise.. you grabbed my ass. I was clearly uncomfortable-"

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Blaise assured.

I nodded and turned away, but he continued following me down the corridor.
"Why did you decide to come back to Hogwarts for Christmas?" Blaise questioned as he walked besides me.

"None of your business." I groused.

"Fine, i'll just ask Draco then." he scoffed.

And with that, he parted away from me and hurried off to go find my brother.
-
-

Christmas Eve

I was sitting by the fire in Draco and I's dorm room, all cuddled up in my fuzzy blanket holding a cup of hot chocolate that gave my hand warmth.
I glared out the window to see everyone with their friends, hanging out in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other and making snow mans.

Sometimes I wish I had friends. I mean, I talk to Crabbe and Goyle sometimes but they get so frustrating. I only talk to them because of Draco, and I'm not even sure they're his friends, they're more like his servants.

I use to talk to Hermione all of the time in first year, but she's forgotten about me and hangs out with Harry and Ron most of the time now.

I peeked out the window and noticed Harry and Ron were sitting outside chattering.
Hermione probably went home for Christmas like she does every year.

I guess I should try to talk to them.. maybe they've changed since first year.

I stood up from my bed and changed into warmer clothes, and headed out of the door.
I made my way down the halls, and outside to the courtyard where I saw Harry and Ron glaring at me from a distance.

All of a sudden, I froze up and couldn't move.

Come on Avalon, it's not that hard. Just walk up to them and say hello. Start a conversation with them or something.