introduction

Hey everyone!! <3 Before you start reading I just wanted to clarify something so you don't get confused with this story.
In this story, Tom Riddle's FATHER was the one who tried killing Harry Potter, and failed. Tom Riddle wanted to follow into his father's footsteps, and finish the job of killing Harry Potter.

Please keep in mind that many things in this book does not align with what really happens in the Harry potter books/movies.

This story contains the following:
Graphic language
Year 1-6
Toxicity, manipulation, and abuse
& it's a slow burn!

Tom Riddle is suppose to be perceived as toxic and manipulative as he is incapable of love.
Character development occurs throughout the story.

In this story, things take place when Tom Riddle went to Hogwarts. All of the characters from Hogwarts we know of (Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, etc..) attends Hogwarts the same time as Tom Riddle. 1938.

That's all, enjoy!

-
-

It's fascinating how you can change the concept of someone's mind,
How you can feast on their soul until they give in, as their persona adapts into something you don't recognize.
The way the human mind works, you would think there couldn't be something done.
A change, a difference for the better, everyone around you endeavors,

But you're the only one who can make a difference.

The soul whom was once empty and dark, now awakened.
You're perceived as a hero to all.
You saved the darkness which was upon us all, and for that you should be awarded.

The blackness of the Earth took place in front of us, manipulating us into thinking we were safe.
That we should not fear, that better days were upon us.

We were wrong.

But how far we've come is enchanting.