thirty-nine

Tom Riddle's P.O.V.

We managed to get past security guards and go through the back doors to some club. Avalon saw the flashing lights inside from across the street and dragged me here. We're obviously underage so we had to sneak in.

When we walked in the smell of tequila and whiskey burned my nostrils and the floor was sticky and grotty. There were half naked girls everywhere, dancing on poles and in the center of the room. Everybody in this club looked over 18 and seemed like they were thirteen, pouring liquor all of over themselves and dancing like there was no tomorrow.
Seems like the place i'd like to be.

I could tell all Avalon wanted to do was party, so she took my hand and led me over to the bar.

"Hi can we please get some of the strongest drinks you have?" she told the bartender.

He nodded his head and brung over two tall glasses of vodka, filling all the way to the top. Avalon immediately chugged it down and rested it back down on the table, wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

"Woo that fucking burned." she chuckled. She looked back up to me and noticed I didn't even take a sip yet.

"Well go on, why haven't you drank yet?" she pondered as she slowly started swaying her hips to the music.

"It smells disgusting." I chuckled as I brung my eyes back to the cup. "Fuck it."
And with that, I chugged it all down the same way as she did, as it burned my throat and caused my eyes to sting. I slid the glass across the table when I finished and brung her to the dance floor.

"We're not in appropriate party clothes!" she called out as the music started getting louder and louder.

"I know!" I called back as I started dancing to the music.

She smirked at me and started removing her sweatshirt I gave her, revealing her white tank top underneath. She took off her pajama pants and her tank top, only to reveal a black, lace lingerie set underneath that was hugging her hourglass body.
Fuck.

She took my hands and placed them on her hips, feeling them sway to the music. Her eyes were locked into mine and she placed her hands onto my chest, slowly removing my sweatshirt and tank top so that I was shirtless.

She moved her fingertips down my chest and towards my boxers, making me feel things I can't explain.
Fuck. Her simply touching the outside of my boxers made me hard as shit.

I needed to feel her body, feel her against me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her body close to mine, moving to the music as were dancing in sync.
"You make me so fucking hard." I grunted as I pressed my head together with hers.

"Good." she smirked as she lifted her hand back up, tracing her fingertips along my chest.

Why the fuck does she have to be such a tease.

She let go of me and started feeling her hands all over herself in front of me, making me wish those were my hands feeling her. She smirked at me and turned around, moving her hips around as the sight of her bareback and ass was in front of me.
What was she trying to do to me. I needed her in that moment. I needed all of her.

Her ass was so fat, I never noticed. Her body was perfect, she was perfect. It was like she was putting me in a trance, and I was stuck. I've never met anyone like Avalon, the way she makes me feel is mesmerizing. Hearing her laugh, feeling her touch, being in her presence has effected me in ways I can't comprehend.

I towered behind her, bringing my hands up to her boobs and tracing them down her body. I was grinding up against her, she bit her lip in attempt of hiding her moan but I continued.

I began kissing her neck, planting hickeys all over her. I wanted to mark her, make everyone know she's mine.