34. Maniac (pt. 2)

Previously (Betty's POV): "I.." Toni looked at Fangs, Sweetpea & Jughead for an answer. They just frowned and nodded. "I give up. You win. You can stay in your position as HB-" Toni was interrupted by cheers. Some of the others walking out, most people had chosen Cheryl's side but almost all of the Southside and a couple of Northsiders had chosen Toni's. Cheryl was being carried down the halls like any cliché teenage movie.
——————————————————

Toni's POV:
We started briefly preparing for the party around 6:30. Seeing as the Wyrm was a bar it had most things ready anyways. Sweetpea also didn't assign a time, so we just assumed people would start arriving around 7.

We were right. A few smaller groups came in first then the party really began later. Music blaring, underage teens getting wasted. Josie had come, which alarmed me. But I couldn't see any other Northsiders that I knew. Sweetpea and her were grinding against eachother. When Fangs and I noticed this we both looked away.
"Girlfriend" Fangs laughed, referencing me
"Boyfriend" I laughed back. Referencing him.
All of a sudden I hear Sweetpea go "what the hell!" sort of annoyed so we turn around.
Spotted there is Cheryl, who had pushed apart Josie and Sweetpea to get to Josie.
"Come on Josie! The girls are waiting" Cheryl said as she walked off over to Veronica and Betty. Josie shot Sweetpea an apologetic look as she ran off. Sweetpea rolled his eyes playfully and came on over to that.
"Who knew Cheryl was such a cock-block" Sweetpea said
"Okay you already know you weren't going to get any." Fangs stared blankly
"I might've!" Sweetpea replied
"Shut up." I commented
"Oi what's got you in a mood. Forget Cheryl, you're here to party." Fangs responded
"What happened to you to being bouncers. 'Southside only'." I stated
"Is it really that big of a deal! Also you can't expect us to manage this many, we did doorman for atleast an hour." Sweetpea said
"I don't know. I guess Josie is your girlfriend.. But still, your did not do it for an hour it was more like 15 minutes." I replied
"Only Tiny would agree with us then to insult us." Fangs commented and we all laughed.

I then look over and see Cheryl acting somewhat insane with her friends. Fangs & Sweetpea noticing this, before they could say anything they looked just as confused as I did.

You were with your friends
Partyin'

From what I heard over the laughter, chatter & music Cheryl was slurring her words, and if that wasn't enough she was on top of tables. Acting like they were surfboards.. with heels on.

When the alcohol kicked in

"Is she even safe" Sweetpea chuckled
"The height between the floor and table is shorter then Toni, she'll be fine." Fangs joked
I just glared at him while they both laughed
Cheryl then walked over, attracting quite a crowd.
"TonAy! yoU shOuld.. YoU shOuld Be LikE. yOu knOw. HOw maKe thIs souNd nIce?! OH! sIz fEet uNda!! HaHAh" She laughed
"You mean dead?" I asked
"whAtevEr yOi sAyy!" She replied

Said you wanted me dead so

"Uhh.." I commented
"Well I think Cheryl's sober!" Fangs said sarcastically
"Definitely." Sweetpea smiled

A couple hours later about 3/4 of the people left, so the boys and I decided to go back to our trailers. We ran out of there, leaving FP to clean up. We knew he wasn't going to be happy with that, that's why we ran. Within minutes after separating I received a knock at the door. I assumed it would be Fangs, seeing as he said he'd come back. So I opened the door and held it open for him. When he didn't come in within a couple seconds I looked outside confused. Standing there I see no one other then Cheryl Blossom.