31. The Repeat

Previously: Beginning of the rivalry! A lot happened so I can't really recap it, but read it if you wish!
——————————————————

Cheryl's POV:
"Hello girls! So as you know one of the final football games for the year will be coming up soon, and of course we plan to have you cheerleading. Since there our now two teams you will have to stand next to eachother, you can stand a bit apart and do different routines but you have to be relatively close. But you'll have to perform to the same song. That's all" Wetherbee announced
I thought about asking why couldn't it just be the Riven Vixens, and why Toni even had a team in the first place but it would just end up with the same question. That question being 'well will you want Topaz to join your team'? And I really can't respond to that.

Everyone just nodded.
"Well then. Keep up the great work girls!" Wetherbee said as he walked out.
"Let's get practicing!" I yelled and the girls cheered. Toni's began instructing and I did the same.
After a while we were all in formation. With me as the centre and Toni as theirs I noticed her smirk at me.

| flashback |
"Look, Cheryl, if that's your name. I don't really care, I smirk at the competition to throw them off. Clearly it worked because personally I think we were better than you."
| flashback end |

Competition? We're cheering for the same team goddamit. It's not even achieving anything. It's actually rather funny just over how stupid it is. We both finished our routines and had a quick refresh break.
"It's like you two are meeting all over again. Except you aren't secretly in love with eachother" Veronica laughed
"Oh shut up V I didn't even know her then." I lightly punched her on the arm
"Ow!" She faked it hurt
——————————————————

Toni's POV:
After practise I decided I had done a good days work of payback on Cheryl. But it was just standard.. and I needed revenge for the paint. Luckily I had Fangs organise some preparations.
We were watching Cheryl gossip to her friends, a couple lockers away. Just leaning on the back of them. It seemed she didn't notice us, too engrossed in whatever the conversation was. So I signalled to Fangs to go switch schools entire power out as I grabbed the bucket out of my locker. After about a minute the hallway was almost pitch black, with the exception of distant hallway lights. A couple worried voices and/or screams were heard.
So I took the lid off the bucket of vomit and dumped it on Cheryl. And the lights were switched back on.
Laughter erupted, photos and videos being taken. As she turned around and threw it off her hands.
I stood there with a wide smile. And what she did..

Hugged me. Getting vomit all over me aswell, I didn't think of that. She is smart.

"Oh Toni! I just.. HATE YOU SO MUCH. WHAT THE FUCK!" She wiped the vomit on me.
"Woww.. are we back together already?" I teased
"NO! Definitely NOT!" She replied
"Well I couldn't let you get away with the paint!" I smirked
"Why? Because you actually had to take a shower for once." She rolled her eyes
"You're the one dripping in vomit" I said
"Well thanks to me you're sharing some of it." She smiled, clearly very angrily "If you want a fight you've got one."
"Well I accept." I responded
"Alright, whoever wins is HBIC. You heard it." Cheryl announced
"I wouldn't be so cocky, see ya later Bombshell" I winked
——————————————————

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! You're going to see a lot of flashbacks.. A couple other things: Thank you so much for 3k views! That's insane!!
And also, sorry for not updating. I finished school yesterday so I'll be updating a lot more frequently :)
ALSO, SEASON 5 TRAILER DROPPING TOMORROW!! ITS GONNA BE GOOOD 💀💀