26. New Homes

Previously (Cheryl's POV): "Toni.." I frowned
"Yeah babe?" She looked worried
"I- I can't be with you." I cried
"Why.. I can fix things! What happened? Did I do something wrong? Was it something I said? I promise I'll make it up to you! Don't do this.." she franticly said
"I'm sorry."
——————————————————

Betty's POV:
When I finally reached Cheryl she was a complete mess. Hair everywhere, snotty nose, the list went on. I helped her into the car and she thanked me.
"So..?" I asked. She pointed at something on her leg but I just looked at her confused. It didn't take me long to realise what had happened.
"I.. I just can't with my mother." She replied and I just nodded and stayed silent. Implying I got what she meant.

Archie's POV:
Surely Toni would come for us, she knew where we were. Why would she delay? What had they done to cause such a distraction.
——————————————————

Cheryl's POV:
I was now living at Betty's, she had gone to meet up with the others but I wasn't ready to face Toni. Not yet anyways. I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I called out
"Just open the damn door Blossom." A voice called out, it sounded familiar so I just opened it.
"If you're here to tell me to get back with Toni-" I said
"I'm not. I was going to come here and strangle you but I was reminded that you do have heels.. and that you two should probably work it out yourselves." Fangs replied
"That won't happen." I scoffed
"It will, eventually. When you guys pulled that prank on me I couldn't imagine anyone else for either of you. You're perfect for eachother. Now anyways, tomorrow were continuing the search for Kevin and Archie because incase you haven't noticed they're missing." Fangs stated. I began having another panic attack, the thought of all this being my fault triggered it. My breathing increased and Fangs rushed to the rescue. "Ah! I didn't mean to cause this. I'm really sorry if it was something I said." Fangs stressed
"That's not helping!" I breathed out

Fangs' POV:
I tried to remember what Toni would say to her. I wasn't used to these but I remembered Toni explain how she calmed her down once incase I was ever left with her and she had a panic attack, like now.
"We're here, we're here." I gave her a side hug. I obviously couldn't say I'm here because I wasn't her favourite person ever but I think it helped cause her breathing went back to normal slowly.
"Thanks." She replied
"No problem, come if it doesn't stress you. Remember it's not your fault and we can all work to find them together." I smiled, handed her a note and left.

Cheryl's POV:
I knew Fangs was trying to help but what he has left with scared me slightly. It was all my mothers fault, that was for sure. But if I had never came into their lives it would be me dealing with her on my own. I was about to think deeper until Betty arrived back. I assumed Fangs had told her everything and she just came and hugged me. I needed that.
Although, he did leave me with a note aswell. What it read definitely calmed me down.
——————————————————

Penelope's POV:
Ha, everything was going perfectly. Teenagers could be dumb. Obviously I was hoping she'd come home and then I'd be done sooner but this was fine. I was having the last sip of tea when I got a call from the highschool boy.

"Madam Blossom?"
"Yes Reginald?"
"You know we've still got Andrews and Keller down here right?"
"Of course I know, briefly supply them with their needs. They will come in use very soon my boy."
"Yes ma'am. And thank you for the paycheck."
I hung up
——————————————————

A/N: Aaah 2K reads! Thank you guys! And sorry I'm dragging the book out.

There's only a few chapters left,
I'll write the next chapter now. I don't know why I didn't publish this earlier cause it's been sitting in drafts for a couple days.