12. Perfect Pictures

Still going with the alliteration titles this is now the 4th one. Also, I really hate the writing of the previous chapter so I'm trying to make it better.

Previously (Toni's POV): "Cheryl." I said, opening her car door for her
"Yes Toni?" She replied
"How about that photography lesson, the offer is still standing." I said
"Sure. Text me the details later Cha-cha" she responded
——————————————————

Cheryl's POV:
(I just searched up the meaning on a green heart cause I know yellow means something like friendship? But this has nothing to do with it. It's green because she's a serpent, the serpent in the logo is green. You get it.)

T.T💚:
Well Bombshell looks like I finally won you over. Before you leave me on read for that terrible line just meet me at Pops on Friday at 5.

Friday? That's like a whole school week away.

T.T💚:
I know, but I dropped my camera last week at the place I'm planning to take you and the guy fixing it says it won't be ready until then. Anyways, I'll still meet you at Pops throughout the week.

Alright then. I'll see you.

T.T💚:
See you
——————————————————

Nobody's POV:
The week went by pretty quick. Cheryl and Toni caught up and talked about whatever came up on both Tuesday and Wednesday, both hiding though deciding for multiple reasons they didn't want to be seen out in public. Kevin and Fangs went on another secret date and didn't tell anyone. Archie, Veronica, Jughead & Betty were all doing just fine. Sweetpea continued being his lonely self.
——————————————————

Friday 4:50 PM
——————————————————

Cheryl had packed a suitcase, already predicting and preparing for what her mother was about to say.
"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom where do you think you're going?" Penelope stated
"So mother.. you know how I've been going to Pops with Archie and Kevin." I replied
"Yes? I still don't like both." Penelope said
"Well I've actually been going with a girl. Toni. Topaz. She's really beautiful and caring, unlike your foul soul." I announced
"First you kill my son and now my daughters a sinner? What's next god!" Penelope cried "Get out of the house, I don't want to see your face you-" Penelope finished
"Deviant, loveless, sapphic, sinful, starving. I already know. I'm happier with whoever as long as it's not you." Cheryl interrupted. Throwing her suitcase into the back of the convertible, putting the roof up. She wasn't sure where she was going to stay yet but with that exit she probably couldn't come back for atleast a month, it wasn't like she wanted to anyways.
——————————————————

Toni's POV:
I sat at the cornered booth Cheryl and I would usually sit at. Ever since we shoved ourselves into the booth when spying on Kevin and Fangs it became a memorable spot. I saw her red convertible pull up a couple of minutes later, I knew it was going to be weird to ask her to drive but I had gotten FP to drive me here because I couldn't carry all this stuff on my motercycle. Luckily, she was happy to drive and the drive was filled with casual conversation, I had only just noticed there was a suitcase in the back as we pulled up to the hill across from Sweetwater River.
"Alright, so I'll get my stand, camera and computer." I said and Cheryl nodded, admiring the view.
"Well TT you're going to have to be my model." Cheryl said
"Hang on! I haven't even shown you how to use the camera" I replied
"Yeah I know, just saying." She stated. Cheryl really didn't know how to use a camera. She took some photos of me, very few were actually in focus. To be fair, I didn't know how to model either. So she demonstrated a few poses, being the HBIC was entirely different everywhere I guess. I had already shown her about 3 times how to focus properly before finally she got the prefect shot.
"That's really good! Now come sit on the grass, I'll show you some basic editing enhancers and filters to make it look better." I announced and she followed along my instructions. After this I packed up my stuff and sat down, Cheryl started a conversation.
"I don't know if you noticed before but did you see the suitcase in the back of the car?" Cheryl asked
"Yup. I didn't want to ask incase it was uncomfortable for you to tell me or something" I replied
"Well it's nothing really, my mother kicked me out." Cheryl frowned
"Oh I'm really sorry" I said
"No it's fine, any ideas of where I could stay?" She genuinely asked
"You could always stay with-" I was interrupted by her phone ringing.
"It's Kevin. I'll put him on speaker." She said
"Don't yell at me but Veronica and I were totally not listening to your conversation a few trees back. Anyways Cher you can come stay at mine for a month or two, but it's a Friday and V suggested a two day sleepover? It'll only be us and Betty, Toni too." Kevin said from over the phone
"That's great Kevin, but why're you spying o us?" Cheryl asked in a serious tone
"You two are cute! And we've only been here for like 5 minutes, you we have the right to walk you know." Veronica replied, Cheryl put herself on mute in the call.
"YEAH BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND A TREE AND STALK US!" Cheryl yelled
"Shit. Anyways see you there." Kevin replied hanging up.
"Well there's my problem solved. Who were you going to suggest anyways?" Cheryl questioned.
"Yeah actually Kevin or Archie" I replied, with a nod from Cheryl. I hoped she realised I meant that I would suggest myself. But we started packing up and heading to the car.
"Thanks got this TT. Anyways let me drive you back, you can get a bag, get ready and then head on over." Cheryl stated
"Yup. Thank you." I said
——————————————————

Once we arrived Cheryl got out and quickly rushed around to my side to open the door for me.
"Why thank you madam." I bowed
"You're welcome my lady." Cheryl laughed "Now who'd you actually want to suggest?" she replied.
"You caught me. I was going to say you could always stay with me." I said
"Oh. I wasn't considering that. But thank you anyways" she replied. As I was about to open the door of my trailer Cheryl called out
"TT wait.."
"Wha-" I was cut off by Cheryl's lips smacking against mine. It was a soft, passionate kiss.
"I'll see you later" she smiled and I waved back. Trying to comprehend what had just happened.
"Aaah! Tiny what was that!" Fangs screamed, running out from his trailer.
"Jesus Fangs what is i-" Sweetpea walked out and saw me frozen in place. "Hellooo?" he questioned
"Choni kissed!" Fangs told Sweetpea
"Wooo! Totally ship it." Sweetpea replied
"Alright but keep it down.. close friends only." I stated "Anyways I'm going to Veronica's for a 2 day sleepover. See you." I replied as the boys waved.
——————————————————

I had arrived at the Pembrooke, knocking on the door.
"Toni! Come on in." Veronica directed.
Everyone was already there, it was me, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl and Kevin. There was sleeping bags and pillows and blankets laid all over the living room floor, with the blankets and pillows on the couches. We all were having fun getting to know each other a bit more when suddenly Veronica and Betty broke into a fight.
"What the hell Betty! Do you know how much that vase costs?" Veronica yelled
"No V. It was your idea to have a pillow fight in the first place. Also your family are like millionaires." Betty stated. Kevin, Cheryl and I just sat down in a watching them.
"What's going on" I shuffled closer to Cheryl.
"No idea." She whispered
"Just because my family has money doesn't mean you can go around breaking stuff!" Veronica said
"It was an accident!" Betty pleaded
"I don't care. Get out." Veronica stated. They both then stood next to each other and took a bow.
"Huh?" Kevin questioned
"It's our representation of a teen drama show argument." Betty announced
"So that was all fake?" I asked
"Yup. Should've known, they do this every sleepover." Cheryl replied, causing everyone to laugh.
——————————————————

After them filling me in on all the Northside drama and me filling them in on all the Southside drama it got pretty late. We had discussed that Kevin and Veronica would take the couches and Betty, Cheryl and I would take the sleeping bags. Cheryl took the middle sleeping bag. I snuggled my head into her neck.
"So cute. Ship Choni." Betty whispered as everyone laughed one final tired laugh.
——————————————————

A/N: Well there we have their first official kiss. I still sort of hate this chapter but still like it better then the last. Anyways look at this!:

They better be the prom queens or I'm suing, who's with me? Also they better get more then just that few seconds of screentime

They better be the prom queens or I'm suing, who's with me? Also they better get more then just that few seconds of screentime. Okay back to the book, see you soon!