6. Not So Secret Spies

Previously (Toni's POV): "I'll see you tomorrow at 8?" Fangs winked
"It's a date." Kevin replied back

"Yup. What do you say we.. listen in. On their date" I proposed the idea
"Definitely! Would get some super funny quotes out of it. Plus I probably don't have anything better to do" she (Cheryl) said
——————————————————

Cheryl's POV:
(A few hours after school)

Toni🐍:
Alright bombshell, so meet at the drive-in. You can park there and then I'll take a forest route to Pops. I've taken it so many times I've installed my own lock type thing for my bike. We leave it there and walk to Pops (it's only about a 2 minute walk) and we look for where they're sitting and once we get it straight after duck into the closest booth to the opposite side.

Wow, sounds good. You really planned this out. But I'm not riding on that death trap of a motorcycle!

Toni🐍:
But it can be unseen and hidden easily! Plus have you got any better ideas. You can also have my helmet and hang onto me.

I do want to come but do I want to come that badly?

Toni🐍:
Come oon! It'll be fun! Wouldn't expect the HBIC to be scared of a little motorcycle.

You are so annoying. I'm for sure coming then.

Toni🐍:
Alright, see ya in 2 hours.

See ya.
——————————————————

Hey Arch, Toni and I are going to go spy on Kevin and Fang's date. She thinks it'll be fun. You wanna come with? If not don't tell Kevin.

Arch🏈:
No thanks Cher, it's not really my thing. Although it does sound like fun I have a unscheduled football practice the coach only told us about a few hours ago. Plus I wouldn't want to ruin your alone time with her.

Oh. I'll see you tomorrow then. Also Toni is just a friend!

Arch🏈:
I thought she was a mutual a few days ago huh.. 🤔

Whatever. Just don't tell Kevin

Arch🏈:
Ship Choni!

7:45 PM. Drive in
——————————————————

I sat in the front seat looking around for Toni or one of the Serpents. It took a few seconds before I spotted her walking in my direction.
"Hey Bombshell, get up. Let's go." She said and I got up and followed her. She lead a bit off to the side. There was a smooth dirt path going through the forest and I assumed we were going to drive down it. "Hop on" Toni stated, handing me a helmet.
"If I fall off and die I'm possessing you in the afterlife." I said with a firm voice
"You're not going to fall" she laughed "Just hold on tight"
"Yeah whatever." I replied, wrapping my hands around her waist
"See this is why you will fall. Hold tighter, you're too loose." She announced. As much as I started to regret this I held on tighter and she started the engine. Over the drive Toni explained the drive once more. I don't know why she took such interest. Sure, I wanted to use it against Kevin which I had said but I mostly just wanted to get away from my mother. I wasn't sure what I thought of Toni, but this was nice.