Final A/N

A/N:

Hello! Thank you so so much for reading Faked Rivalry. I don't know wether or not I plan on making another book. If I do it'll hopefully be a bit better then this one. I realise this book kind of goes like:

Plot
Filler
Plot

But people sometimes enjoy that so hopefully you who's reading this did! I personally just started writing this cause I wanted something to do.. then I kind of started developing my basic plot line and you've got all this. It's still basic.. it's just extended now.

Maybe I'll write another Choni book? I had a really good idea for one today actually. But I've kinda forgotten half of it. I'm actually writing this before I've finished writing the epilogue to ending 2. So I wanted to state again that ending 2 is NOT the real ending. It is just an ending I wrote because I am a fan of horror movies and would like to occasionally see in horror stories. But this isn't a horror book so it's not the real ending.

In the meantime while I decide what to do with the idea of a new book. If you'd like to discuss the new season with Riverdale with me I have a book just for that! It's really all about updates and discussions on the new episodes :)

Also.. 7k reads! That's insane! I couldn't even imagine that I'd hit 100. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed.

The End
..

oR iS It

..

no I'm kidding it literally is the end. they're 23! I dont wanna write abt that! (sorry riverdale season 5..)

edit: hello! it's been about.. idk.. a month since I finished this? and I've decided i am really not too proud of this book. I see so many talented writers who've books I've read vote my chapters and I just think that I could way better than what I've written. So I've had an idea for another Choni book, but the thing is I don't know if I could update it regularly. I do definitely want to write it though, to prove to myself this is not my best writing.
but, this book now has 10k reads! That's absolutely insane. 10k reads on my writing.. wow. Thank you.