14

{Finland's POV}

Sometimes, friends can be annoying. So that's why I don't like making friends. I prefer to just stay alone. So ever since me and Esti meet the two new people, I never been chatty with Canada. But every time we speak to each other, he's always comfortable talking to me. Just like every time when we meet at the path, we chat. But because I'm always quiet when I'm with Esti, I'm quiet when he talks. So it always ends with a weird silence. Like right now. I'm with Canada and Ukraine. Both of them were just talking between them. I was looking around to find Esti. Last night I asked her if it was the same time where we will meet, she didn't answer. I never really show emotions so people thought that I was emotionless. I was kinda mad and sad because she didn't answer. She saw it and didn't answer. I hate being a brat so I never show it so no one knows me... even Esti. I saw Esti walking towards us so I wanted to say hi but she said it first then went towards the two others and started to walk. I know that she likes meeting new people but... she never leaves me alone. I shoved my two hands in my pockets and walked behind them. I felt like when I used to have friends but they were fake friends. I tried not to think about it to not cry like every night. I walked slower to see if they noticed me not with them, they didn't. I started to shiver at the fact that my only friend is turning into a fake one. Even if we stopped being friends, I still have my bros next to me. But I know I will feel weak and always looking up to my brothers will weaken me, and I know it. I started to feel tears that are coming out. When we arrived, I ran straight to the bathroom, passing my brothers and sometimes bumped into one of their friends. Greenland wanted to stop and asked me if I was okay so he grabbed my waist.

-Hey hey hey, Fin what's wrong? He asked pulling my body towards him. Denmark look behind and started to walk towards me with a worried face. Antarctica bend down a bit to my height and smiled.

-Where's Estonia? she asked.

-I don't care about her, just another fake friend. Now, Let. Me. Go! I shouted and forced Greenland to let go. When I said the last word, a tear fell from my cheek. I wiped it and Green saw it and let me go. I took my chance and ran in the bathroom. I wanted to stay in here until the end of school year. I wanted to die.

It eventually rang the bell, so I took my stuff. Me, Canada, Ukraine and... Estonia had the same class. Great...

{Estonia's POV}

Greenland came running towards me and I started to get worried. Behind was Denmark and Antarctica running trying to catch him. He then cornered me and looked right into my soul.

-You! What did you do to Finland! He started. I looked around and noticed he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I looked back at Greenland and tried to speak but nothing came out.

-Greenland! Let her go! She's younger than you! Denmark said holding his older brothers arm. Antarctica grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away from Greenland. And just right beside me was Finny walking past by me. I completely forgotten about him. He hates me now...

-Finny! I shouted his nickname to get his attention. He heard me and looked at me. His eyes were red from... crying? He looked back down and walk away. I wanted to go and follow but Nada ran after him. Antarctica let me go since I wiggled away, I ran after those two but then got stop at Ukie.

-M-Maybe let them be together and let Maple explain it to him... Okay Esti? She said. I started to think about it and I guess she does have a reason. I was watching from a far Nada trying to talk to Finny and calm him down. I noticed that we will be late for class so I started to walk with Ukie and I had to go to the toilet during class with Ukie because I was having a panic attack. I started to shake and started to get dizzy. I was sitting on the toilet sit and started to cry. Ukie was whispering to me to try to calm me down. She gave me some water but I wasn't able to drink any. She hugged me and rubbed my back in a circular motion. It did calm me down. The reason why I didn't talk with Finny is because I wanna get to know the two new people, and I didn't text him back because it was going to be the same answer. But I keep forgetting that he was a country, and all of the country has feelings but they sometimes don't show it. So right after school finished and Nada still trying to talk to him, I decided to give him attention like I always do. I ran towards him from behind and grabbed his shoulders and jumped to do a piggy back ride like we always do, but he always catch me but this time, he didn't. He looked behind his shoulder and saw me so I smiled but then he looked back in front. I let go his shoulder but don't think I'm going to give up. I hugged him from behind and nuzzled his back.

-Let go Estonia, I gotta go back home. Finny said and pushed my arms away. I was quite mad and annoyed but, I have been annoying Finny. I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the school where we first meet. We went behind the school and there, was the tire swing. I pulled him and sat on the swing. I still couldn't push it so I giggled.

-I still can't push it on my own, can you believe that? I said laughing and turning my head. He was still standing but closer than before. We were looking at each other and I was using my puppy dog eyes. He finally took out his hands and asked.

-Want me to push you?

-Yes please! I responded and looked in front and he started to push me. He pushed me for a while and and then he hugged my waist and he made my body come closer to his and he hugged me tightly.

-T-thanks Esti... you're the best... he whispered.

-I know!

{Author's note}

Kinda long~ but I don't care~

(*/ω\*)