32

{Estonia's POV}
Okay, keep yourself together! It's just a test. What's the worst that could happen? Oh right, this is 65% of my grades so if I flop this, I will have to redo my year! I can't stand the idea of me being behind everyone. It's just... So scary! Finny promised that he will help me to understand better. What's the subject, you ask? English grammar. I'm horrible at it. Sure, I would've asked Nada to help me but he's busy struggling with math so I let him be.

My english is alright, but not perfect. However, the english of Finny is better than mine because of Greenland and Denmark who helped him. And that's what I hate about being the oldest! You don't know what's coming! On the other hand, Finny's the third oldest so he knows already what's coming. Thanks to his older brothers.

We decided that it's better if we meet up in a library so that we can be away from our siblings. Finny barely could be able to do it because even if he is the third oldest, he's kinda the man in the house since his older brothers do have more work so he has to take care of his younger siblings. Which from my experience, it ain't easy.

I arrived after Finny and he was going over in his history textbook since he has a test tomorrow. Which was why I asked him if we could do this, because he has history. But he said that my grades were more important than his. Which was true. I sat down next to him and smiled widely. He gave a small wave and closed his textbook. I took my stuff out and we started to work together. Surprisingly, he's not a bad teacher. I understand everything he said and if I don't, he always have another way to tell me and sometimes it works, sometimes he has to explain it another way, again. Other than that, I learned more than what I expected.

We went out and decided to grab some ice cream to treat ourselves for the good work. I forgot my money but it was when I hold my already made ice cream. I looked at Finny and he understood. But then suddenly, the ice cream man said that it was fine, that it was on the house. We thanked him and walked towards to the park. I wanted to take a bite from my ice cream but Finny took it and put his and mine in the trash. He continued to walk but I stopped in my tracks. He turned around then walked back to me.

-Why did you do that! That was a perfectly good scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream! I said, quite annoyed at what he did. He knew I was a big fan of ice cream.

-I smelled poison. And like you said, it was a perfectly good ice cream. He explained and I was shocked at what he said. I know that Finny can smell poisons and he will never joke about something like this. I asked him anyway to make sure. He nodded to say he was sure about it. I hugged him. I was actually pretty scared that I was going to get poisoned so I squeezed him until he coughed. I let go of him and said sorry and he told me that it was fine.

We continued our walk towards the park while chatting and smiling at each other. We arrived to the swings and I grabbed one and Finny grabbed the other one. I started to swing strongly and Finn swinged slowly, then over time, he swings faster.

When we got off, Finny send me home and when I entered, he went to the direction of his house. I went straight to Est to tell him what happened. He told me to stay her and he will deal with it.

I was in the kitchen washing the vegetables that my older brother asked me to do before he left. I heard the front door open so I looked behind and it was Est with bloody hands. He walks in the kitchen and wash his hands.

-Guess who was there! He started and looked at me.

-Who?

-Greenland, Denmark and Finland. Guess Finland told them too. I help them to fight him but the majority of the punch that he received was from Greenland. And when we went inside the truck, there were a bunch of different poisons that can be hidden in the ice cream! He said all of that and then wiped his hands. I just answered with a hum and then went to my room and opened my phone. I went to the messages and typed one message to Finny.

Esti🇪🇪:
Hey Finny! Thanks for today!

Finny🇫🇮:
You're welcome.

I know that Finny's replies are fast.

I closed my phone and put it on my night stand. I took out my book and sat on my chair and read it peacefully till it was night time. I closed the book and changed then flopped to bed. But before I fell asleep, I texted Finny good night. Then fell to sleep.

{Author's note}
Hey, it's me, your busy as hell author. I'm so sorry if it seemed rush... And to stop that, I will need to speed things up for the futures. So, next chapter will not be about Finland and Estonia. Just for this once. K thanks!

(●__●)