25 sick

{Canada's POV}
I woke up because I accidentally fell asleep on the couch. I felt someone clinging on me for dear life. I looked down and saw Flower had teary eyes. I, of course reacted by getting really scared for her. I hugged her close to me and made sure that I don't crush her. I rubbed her back trying my best to make her stop crying and shaking. I didn't know what to do.

-I-I'm sc-scared Nada! D-don't leave m-me! She shouted and hold me very close and buried her face in my chest and crying her eyes out. I don't know why she was scared and thought that I would leave her. I hold her closer to me and then she suddenly pushed me away and fall off the couch. She was hiding her eyes with her sleeve, tears still coming out. She was trying to hold in any hicks from crying.

-I'm sorry... She whispered.

{Finland's POV}

-I'm worried about those two.. what do you think might happen? Esti asked and played with her pasta.

-I don't know, maybe Nada taking care of a sick Ukraine? I said and looked at her. She turned her head and faced me. She took my hand and sigh.

-Hey you two, mind if I ask you guys a question? America asked and walked towards us. We looked at each other then back at him.

-Yeah sure. I said and then Russia appeared next to him.

-Where's my baby bro? He asked and we looked at each other.

-At Ukraine's home, why? Answered Esti.

-Why? Asked Russia, interested.

-Why what? I asked

-Why is he with my sister?

-Ukraine felt sick so Canada sent her back home and took care of her. I explained.

-WHAT?! He shouted and slammed the table.

Everyone looked at us like we were crazy.

-Wow, and I thought I attract attentions. Giggled Esti and I couldn't help but smile at the joke.

-This is serious! If Canada doesn't pay attention, things can happen.

-What's the worst thing that can happen? Asked Esti raising her shoulders and smiling, showing her teeth.

-War.

-What? Esti asked that very fast and she was still in the same position still smiling, processing what Russia said.

We skipped lunch and all of us, by that I mean, me, Esti, Russia and America. We were speed walking towards her house in silence. I was dragging Esti by holding her hand.

-Hey Fin, I think you need to carry your girl to speed this up. Said America who was walking backwards. I looked behind and slowed down. Esti put her hands on my shoulder and jumped and I caught her. Russia did the same thing with America and me and him sprinted to his house.

When we arrived, I put Esti down and Russia put America down too. He unlocked his house and we all looked inside in horror...

{Estonia's POV}
Oh my god, I felt like I was in a horror movie. On the walls had blood splashes, and they looked fresh too. On the floor, at the left of us was Canada's body, blood coming out. At the right was someone looking at him.

-MY GOD, CANADA! shouted America and he wanted to run to him but was stopped by Russia's arm. -LET ME GO!

-I'm sorry Ame but I can't, I can't let anyone near that man!

-WHO IS HE?! I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!

-You won't be able too... He's too strong. Russia said. I was just looking at the man. Was there someone else other than Ukie and Nada?

-Welcome home little bro... The man standing and staring at Nada finally spoke. He turned to face us and he came out from the shadow. I looked at him.

His sclera was yellow. His iris and pupils were black. He had sharp teeth, how do I know that? He's smiling widely and showing his teeth.

Finland put his arm out infront of me and I hold it. I backed up and hid behind him.

-Leave her body UIA! Said Russia in a menacing tone that I'm even scared of. He, who I guess is called UIA, just smiled at what Russia said.

-What if I don't want to?

-Don't you dare push it!

-You can't beat me! Remember, I hold you off! You'll instantly die if you try and have a war with me and you know it! He growled.

Russia looked down like what UIA just said was true. Was it?

-Finland, help me to pin him down please? Russia whispered to Finny and he nodded secretly. They both walked towards him in union and UIA laughed as he tries to run away.

When he was instantly pinned down on the floor, America ran straight to his brother and put his head on his lap. He had tears streaming down on his cheeks. I ran to him and bend down and observed his bruises. He was mostly harmed on his stomach. UIA completely avoided his face, his neck and his limbs, as he knew it will be the hardest to heal. I looked over to the boys and it was Finny who was pinning him down and glaring at him. I wondered where Russia was.

After a while of patching Nada up and Finny still pinning UIA down, Russia came back with straps like what they have in the mental asylum. He wrapped it around UIA and the response was just him turning to try and not have to wear it and laughing his ass off.

Russia picked UIA's body with ease and went upstairs. Curious, I followed him up. I saw him enter Ukie's room and chained him to the farthest right corner. UIA was still laughing and Russia turned around and saw me.

-Don't tell anyone about this, this stays between all of us. I nodded at his request and walked away.

I walked down and saw Nada awake so I gasped and hugged him. I squeezed him too hard and he wheezed so I let go instantly.

-Hey Canada- started Russia

-It's fine Russia, no need to say sorry, I don't mind. I know it wasn't Ukie.

-I-If you say so, but do know, he means no harm..

-No harm? NO HARM?! DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE DID TO MY POOR BABY?! Ame shouted, still having tears in his eyes.

-It's fine Ame, I know he means no harm, It's Ukie we're talking about, she won't hurt me. Canada said smiling at his older brother. -Oh by the way, how long do you think he will stay in Ukie's body? Because I do want my Flower back.

-Until she recovers from her fever. Russia explained and Canada nodded.

-Do you mind if I come her everyday to speak with him?

-Well I mean, if you guys are not talking in the same room, I'm fine.

-Perfect.

I looked at Finny because I wanted to know why Nada was being like this and he just raised his shoulders.

{Author's note}
Sometimes, when I think about life, I say, "oh damn, I'm getting old every second... K."

By the way,

I wanna go to Canada.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯