12

Yes my drawing.

instagram: your.kneecaps.please (follow if you want. Don't really care. Just wanna share cuz I'm happy)

{Estonia's POV}
Going to middle school was really stressing myself out. Like everyday, I walk with Finny to school. He would find a path that we can both meet and walk together. But I'm thinking about something else. The two new friends that we meet just yesterday. It was AWESOME! We watched the fireworks together and that was amazing! I was walking to the path that we will meet until I saw Finny talking with a boy. Wait... I know that boy... Oh right! It was Nada! Why in the world is he up so early. Finny and me planned to wake up early to look around the school. I guess Nada thought the same. I was carefully and quietly walking towards Finny to do a surprise hug. I knew Nada saw me but he act like he didn't. I jumped and with the reflexes that Finny had, he caught me and we did a piggy back ride. I looked at Nada and he was smiling. I started to wonder where was Ukie. So I asked Nada about it.

-Ukie? I don't really know. Normally she will be here first. But guess I'm starting to get the first point. He answered.

-Hmm? I-I don't understand? I said still doing a piggy back ride with Finny. Right after, I heard heavy breathing coming closer so I looked back. It was a girl who her face was hiding with an Adidas hat. Plus, she has her hoodie on her hat and a flower crown.

-Damn it I got lost! It doesn't count Maple! She shouted when she saw us. She slowed down when she got near.

-Of course it does! It's your fault to get lost! Nada said walking towards her to catch her. Her legs were shaking from all of the running. She looked up and saw me so I smiled warmly.

-Wait, you're Esti, right? We meet yesterday right? She said and I nodded. She said the same thing with Finny. The answer was the same way that I answered. We started to walk, well, Finny was still caring me towards the school. We chatted until we arrived at school, Finny let me go. We walked inside and started to walk around and received our timetable and majority we are together. Just Wednesday at the afternoon, I have gym but I'm with Nada, and Friday two periods before lunch, I have drawing lesson with Finny. The first period we are together, we had math. We walked in our own way and I was walking with Ukie because we were close. We talked and then I started to think about Nada. I wanted to know if she had a crush on him. Not saying that I have a crush on him, I meet him just yesterday. I just wanna make sure that I have a reason to tease her.

-Hey, how do you feel about Nada. You know, I won't steal him from you. Just wondering~! I started. I made Ukie jumped from what I said. She looked at me and she was really red. I smiled even bigger and inhale loudly and I took her arm. I smiled and dragging her towards her locker because I already found my locker, Ukie was just looking around and still red. She took her stuff and we went to our class and meet the others. When we arrived, the boys were already sitting and they both sat at different tables. Behind was Finny and in front was Nada. I smirked and dragged the broken Ukie and towards the sits. Nada looked up and he was worried. I sat down next to Finny and Ukie sat next to Nada. I whispered what happened before to Finny and he rolled his eyes and smirked. I giggled.

{Canada's POV}

When Ukie came back she was all red. I started to worry, like I always do. Ukie sat down next to me and put her arms on the table and crossed it. She hid her head in it. I looked behind me and the two were just talking before class starts. I looked back at Ukie and poked couple of times on her shoulder and she lift her head. Her face was red and I was worried if she was sick or what. So I put my hand on her forehead and it was warm but then Ukie flinched hard and she fell from the chair and fall on her back. My reaction was just a gasped and and saying "Are you alright Ukie?" and her responds was a nod. I got off from my chair and help her up. I also pick up the chair and asking again if she was alright. She nodded and sat back. I was still worried and sat back down. She crossed her arm on the table and hid her head. I rubbed her back trying to make her feel comfortable. When I did that, she lift her head and had a question face. She then put down her head back. I then felt someone behind me pulling my sleeve. I looked behind and saw Esti doing a heart shape around me and Flower and she was smiling and trying to not laugh. Fin was just looking for his books in his bag. I felt that my face was warming up so I look away. The teacher came inside and got everyone attention. Ukie raised her head and took out her stuff. After a while, we ended up passing papers to each other during the hole period. I turned my head behind and saw that Fin and Esti was whispering but so low that no one heard. They aren't even close, they look like they weren't chatting at all. I felt someone kick my leg and I looked beside me and Flower motioned her head towards the teacher saying to pay attention to the teacher and I nodded. We still ended up sending more papers to each other even how hard we try.

When school finally ended, we went in our own ways except me and Flower, I was walking with her. I knew this life will get better and better. I'm happy.

{Author's note}

Ok, I think this will be a long book. But, I do want to finish this book cuz I really want to do the second book so hehe

^_^