8

{Estonia's POV}
My legs were on the walls in Finny's room. I was laying on his bed. We had a sleepover and I didn't know what to do. We were chatting before, now we were just enjoying the company in between us. We were quite. I turned over to look at Finny who was reading a book. He seemed calm. I sighted trying to get his attention, it did because he turned to look at me. We stared into each other's eyes.

-I'm stressed out. I said breaking the silence. Finny raised an eyebrow.

-What do you mean?

-Well, middle school! How are we going to survive? What if we aren't together? No I don't wanna leave you! We need to be together! I started to stress out even more. I sat up straight and put my knees to my chest. I tried to calm myself down but nothing worked. I looked at Finland who was now sitting in front of me. He opened his arm saying if I want to, I can hug him. I took advantage of it and tackled Finny locking my arms around his neck. He grabbed my back and pulled me closer and rubbed my back to calm me down. I squeezed my eyes shut and I was shaking.

-Hey, it will be fine... I'll make sure that we're together. Calm down please. I don't like it when you're sad and or scared. He whispered to my ear calmly. Reassuring that Finny cares about me made me smile. We always care for each other like that, even if it means lying to each other. We broke the hug. Finny tilted his head a bit wondering why I broke the hug. That's quite normal because I usually hug Finny for a long time. If I don't do that, that means that there's something wrong...

-You alright Viro? He asked. I nodded and looked down. I'm just very scared. He came closer and asked again. I nodded again. He backed up. He looked at nothing but was aiming at the closest. That's when I got an idea.

-Hey Finny! I've got a game that we can play! Wanna play it?

-What is it?

-The game is that I have to make you smile, even if it's just a smirk. Your goal is to not smile. Ok?

-Sure. He answered. I smile. I've always wanted to play this game with Finny. I knew it was going to be hard so I never asked. I came closer and took out my hands. I gave a smirk and Finny had no feelings showed on his face. I put my hands on his stomach and started to tickle him.

-Tickle tickle tickle~ I said smiling. I looked up at Finny and saw him shook his head saying no. I stopped and lost the smile. I backed up and thought what can I do. Finny was staring at me waiting for what's next. I smiled at the idea I had. I took his hat from his head and put it on mine. I stand on my knees still on the bed and put my hands on my hip.

-Look, I'm Finland! I don't show any emotions outside but I'm actually sensitive on the inside! And I'm as tall as a tree! I said giggling and looked at Finny to see if he laughed or smile. And of course he didn't... I sight and took off his hat. I sat back down, I sat on my legs. I gave his hat back and said sorry. He took it and wore it. He looked back at me waiting if I got anything else. I sigh and look away.

-Sorry... Sorry that I'm broken... He said. I was surprised at what he said. I looked back at him with wide eyes. He wasn't looking at me. Now I felt bad. I never meant to make Finny feel like that! I tackled him and hugged him. I felt really bad and I wanted to cry. Tears slowly dropped from my cheeks. Finland was really sensitive inside.

-I-I'm sorry Finny... I didn't mean to hurt you like that.. please forgive me... I said hiding my face. I felt him shaking. I inhale sharply and looked up. I gasped at what I saw. He was laughing and had teary eyes at laughing so much. I got off and he was still laughing and wheezing. I crossed my arms and looked away. I had a pissed look. I then felt a body on me so I looked up. Finny was behind me and his arms were around my stomach.

-Meanie...

-Heh, I'm sorry...

{Author's note}
WHY DID IT TOOK SO LOOOOOOONG GOD! Anyway... That's out. Hope this story's melting your heart! K bye let me die!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧