21 a little confession

{Finland's POV}
After lunch, we had time in our hands, I decided to go to my locker and everyone wanted to follow, I mean, I understand why Nada and Esti, Nada is because maybe he wanted to go to his locker and it was close to mine, Esti because she follows me everywhere now, but Ukie, I don't really know. Maybe she wanted to chat with Esti so she follows us. But to be honest, I don't care who follows as long as Esti was with me. We got up and while slowly walking next to Esti, I say slowly because I'm quite tall so I do big steps for short people, so I take small steps so that me and Esti can be right next to each other so it was easier to talk or whisper, since we like that, Esti was quite chatty, well, she loves to talk, especially with me, well, that's what she said. I, like always, listened to everything she said. Whatever she says, always peaks my interest. When we arrived to my locker. Nada went to his locker for like 2 seconds then jogged right back to us. Guess he really wanted to chat with Ukie. I opened my locker, still listening to Esti, and to my least expectations, a letter fell out from my locker. I looked at Esti and she looked at me. I picked it up and looked at the front. It had a dash and a "E" on it. I opened the envelope and read it. It was quite poetic and I instantly knew it was a love letter.

-Meet me at winter palace park under the famous mr. White snow tree at 5 pm sharp to get some news. Signed "E". I read the last part. I looked closely to the hand writing to see if I know it or not. It seemed familiar but can't put my finger on it. I heard Esti gasped so I turned my head.

-Someone has a crush on Finny! You gotta go there! She said doing jazz hands. I looked at the paper. I mean, if Esti wants me too, I'll go. I'll turn her or him down. If it's not Estonia. But there's no way, sure, her name starts with a "E", but in this school, a lot of people's names starts with a "E". Plus, it's not her hand writing. I sighted and put the paper back in the envelope, then in my bag. We walked to our two last class before we can go back home.

{Estonia's POV}
In my room, freaking out. I was with Ukie and Nada and they said that they will find the perfect outfit for me to ask him out. I wanted to be nice and cool and comfy and.. perfect for him! I don't want to mess this up. I want him to be mine and I want to be his, and to finally stop the knot that has been bothering me the hole time. The two pairs of "bff" finally settled on an outfit. They asked me to put it on. I am now in the bathroom looking at the outfit that they choose. The outfit was simple, my scarf, of course, a baggy light brown shirt, more towards beige, the sleeves covered my biceps. The bottom was tugged in my short jeans. Behind wasn't tugged. My jeans went till, well, it's short jeans. I had tall black socks to cover the other exposed part of my leg. I opened the bathroom door and the two pairs that was chatting on my bed, gasped at what I was wearing. They looked at each other then back at me.

-Just tell me it's horrible... I said looking down.

-It's perfect! It's comfy, nice, cool and most importantly, perfect! Ukie said and went to hug me. I can't let a hug down so I hugged back.

-Guys, it's 4:35, we should get going. Nada said and we all agreed.

I was standing under the tree, playing with my hands. I was stressing out because Finny said that he will turn anyone down. He said that during class. The duos were hiding behind a tree. I felt a light tap on my shoulder so I turned. Yup, Finny was behind looking at me. I looked down at what he was wearing. Ripped black jeans, his normal sweater and his hat. I know it's what he wears everyday, but I don't care. I still find him attractive.

-Hey, what'cha doing here? He asked and leaned on the tree.

-J-Just making sure that you won't be brutal to the person. A-And to make sure that you look nice.

-Hmm o-

-IreallylikeyouandIwasthepersonthatgaveyoutheletter. GoaheadI'mwaitingtogetdeniedbutpleasedon'tbetooharshonme! Ineedittogetitoffmychest! I said those sentences really fast that Finny didn't understand a thing. He looked at me worried. I sighted. -I said, I really like you and can you please be my boyfriend. I said those words while looking down not wanting to see his face.

-So, you're the person who gave me this letter.

-Yup.

-Who wrote it? The hand writing, it's not yours right?

-No, it was Est who wrote it.

-I knew it! He said so I looked up. -I recognize the hand writing but I can't put my finger on it. He explained and I nodded.

-S-So are you going to turn me down?

-No. In fact, I'll do the opposite.

-S-So you accept?

-Yup, I'll be yours and you'll be mine. I prefer to say it like that and not "boyfriend and girlfriend". He said. Him saying that I'm his made the knot disappeared. I'm so happy that I smiled and jumped a little before attacking him jumping on to him and do a bear hug. His reflexes were strong so he catched me. Because he catched me, I was able to lock my arms around his neck. He was carrying me with his arms. I was looking down to Finny and he was looking up. I can't stop smiling, that's how happy I was. I leaned my body towards his so he leaned back. He couldn't lean anymore because of the tree.

-Please smile? I said and looked at him. He thought about it but then eventually did a small smile. That was enough for me. All I need was him near me. He then put me down.

-Want some ice cream? He asked and took out his hand.

-I don't have the money...

-It's fine, I do, now let's go. He said and took my hand. Our finger intertwined in each other. I was leaning on his right arm and walked next to him. I love you, Finny.

{Canada's POV}
Me and Flower were dancing behind the tree when Fin accepted.

{Author's note}
I have no soul.
:-P