3

(This is like.. after some days k?)
{Estonia's POV}
-Noooooo, I don't wanna continue walking to school! I whined while Finny was dragging me. Nada and Ukie were behind us and just watching us.

-Well we are almost there, plus, you were the most hyped than all of us, what changed your mind? Finny asked slowing down.

-Well, all the walking! I shoot back and we stopped walking.

-You're already tired? Asked Finny with a weirded out face. I turned and looked at the others and they were whispering and laughing.

-I guess... I'm sorry... I hate walking and you know it! I answered and faced Finny. He was just staring at me blankly and sighted. Did I pissed him off? No way! He never gets pissed off that easily... right? Questions overflow in my head.

-Hey Nada, can you carry my bag? Finny asked and I looked at him. Nada nodded with a smile and took it. Finny then turned around and bend down. He turned his head. -Come on, you said that you were tired right? Get on, I don't wanna be late.

I was just standing there with a blank face. I was too worried that I was too heavy.. even if I'm average for my height.

-Y-You know what.. I wanted to deny but was cut of thanks to Ukie!

-Come on! Neither do I wanna be late. Plus, you two have been bestie for years! You feel weird now? She asked patting my back.

-Well, no one forced you to wait!

-Oh come on, you will do the same if this happened with me and Nada, right? Now it's my turn!

Well... She did have a point. Well, I guess it's because we are all older and we all have crushes. If your crush react in a "romantic" way.. you will freak out... Like EVERYONE! Plus, I'm worst than Ukie and Nada, they clearly love each other.. while Finny, he doesn't show anything, and that's what I love about him! His cold serious face and the fact that I'm the only one that can make him smile.. I like it... GOD! I'M SO WEIRD!! I was quickly cut off of my rant by myself by an arm around my waist witch pulled me up and made me sit and Finny's arm. I was smiling weirdly and blushing a lot. I heard Ukie and Nada giggling between them and I turned to glare at them but they were quite far. That's when I noticed Finny walking fast. I didn't like the feeling. I tapped on his shoulder softly to turn his attention towards me to make sure he listens. He slowed down and turned to face me. GOD! WE ARE SO CLOSE! IT WILL BE SOOOO ROMANTIC IF WE KISSED.. WTF?!

{Finland's POV}
I was walking fast because I knew if we didn't started to walk, we will be late. That's why I just took Esti like that without thinking. Shoot, she will think that I'm weird now... Can I really blame her? I felt tapping on my shoulder which made me snapped out my thoughts and looked at it. My eyes wandered, following the arm going to Esti shoulder then her face that was hidden with her scarf. My hand reached out to pull the scarf down to only see a cute blushing Esti. With my most normal face, I asked.

-You alright Viro? Viro was the nickname I gave to her when we were small.

-Y-Yeah, just.. I don't like the feeling of you going so fast.. We might eventually loose the others! Esti couldn't stopped talking about the others so I just started to walk again, but slower. I was listening to everything Esti was saying. Eventually we arrived and so did Ukie and Nada. Before me and Esti were at the entrance of the school, I put Esti down. Right after I did, Ukie took Esti's arm and started to walk away. Nada stopped next to me and put his hands in his pockets. I mimicked the movement.

-So, where is Ukie taking Esti to? I asked.

-I don't know, girls, am I right? He laughed. I just nodded.

{Ukraine's POV}
I needed to take a moment away from the boys to talk with Esti, about all of this. I dragged her to the nearest female toilet (because... You know why girls!) and went into a stall and locked it. For us, it's normal, all of this.

-So, what's up? Esti started.

-Girl, get your game together! Why were you hesitating before?! You never act like that with Fin. I shouted.

-What? Why are you saying like you don't do it with Nada!

-I'm normal to do that! Plus, don't tell me that you don't know that Fin has like, the biggest crush on you!

-Same for you!

-What? Nada does that with everyone!

-... Fine... I guess I do have a problem...

{Author's note}
Hello people, I guess I was away too long? Yeah.. anyway, it's out. Now I'm focusing on this one since I finished my first book~ I feel relieved.
V●ᴥ●V