30

{Ukraine's POV}

-Siiiiiiiiiis!!! Let us come with youuuuuuuuu!!!! Whined my two younger siblings. They were clinging on me and begging.

I was going to go to Maple's house to hang out. Esti and Fin will be there too. The reason these two wanted to come is because Australia and New Zealand are their friends and they wanted to meet Australia's new friend, who will be there too, that was what they told me.

-Leave your sister alone, you two. Russia came passing by my room and stopped infront of the door. -Plus, your sister has to get ready.

-But Russiaaaaa! They protest and I gave a sigh.

-Alright you two! You guys can come, now get out of my room! I need to change. The two cheered and went out of my room to let me change. Russia was still there so he closed the door for me and I nodded slightly.

I sighed when I turned around and looked at my closet. I opened it and it was like a maze in there. I already knew what I wanted to wear. Just gotta find those stuff.

Since it was quite warm outside, I took out my shorts that was made with jeans. I also took out my hoodie and an Adidas sleeveless shirt. I put on my jeans, I don't like to expose my leg that much so I took a black tall socks and put it on. I took off my Adidas jacket that I was wearing as sleepwear, and put on my shirt that I took out.

I looked at the mirror and I felt weird exposing my bandages that covered my hole arm and my chest till my neck. The reason I have these bandages are because I used to have old cuts from the wars and because I have burn marks. I use it to hide them. I took my hoodie and sigh when I looked outside and it was hella warm. I wore it anyway, if it was too hot, I can always take it off and tie it at my hips. The hoodie covered my jeans so now I looked like I only wear high sock. I took my hat, guess what brand it is... You guessed it, it's Adidas. I put it on and I put my hood over it.

I went downstairs almost falling down because I was going faster that my normal speed. On the counter was my freshly made sunflower flower crown. I put it over my hood. I walked over to the couch and sat on the arm rest. I slowly fall back and rest my body on the couch. I closed my eyes.

-WAKE UP! two people shouted near my right ear so I jolted back up. I think those two broke my hearing. I looked beside and they were smiling widely. I looked at what they were wearing.

Bela had my cropped top black Adidas hoodie that I handed because it was too small. It showed a bit her bandages. She was also wearing shorts but not as short as mine. She had her hair in pigtails and she was wearing a hat.

Kazakh was wearing a white t-shirt with black pants that fades to gold at the end. His hair was messy even with a hat on.

I got up from where I was sitting and motioned my hand to my siblings to come and they obeyed. I put on my shoes and said bye to Russia then closed the door.

While walking, I was staying behind Bela and Kazakh all times to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

We arrived later than expected because these two found a stick and they wanted to keep it as a pet. WHY?!

I knock on the door, quite pissed. Maple opened it and just right before, he seemed quite annoyed but then instantly smiled when he saw me. He made way and the two ran straight to Aussie's and Kiwi's room. I went inside and felt a sudden coldness hit me.

-Why is it cold in here? I asked and turned to face Maple who closed the door.

-We can't stand the heat. He explained and I gave a nod. But then, I looked at what he was wearing.

He had like a formal button shirt but he didn't buttoned up the last two remaining.

-You're not cold?

-No, I'm trying to feel cold! He whined. I knew that he hated the heat so it wasn't a big surprise.

We sat on the floor and Maple was laying on the floor. It had a fluffy carpets so I was running my fingers in it. The door knocked and Maple got it. Esti and Fin was at it so they came in.

We sat in a circle and chatted. Esti was the one who talked the most.

And when I least expected, I felt something bang my head so I shouted.

-Oww! What the hell! I turned around ready to kill the person. Except I can't because it was Kazakh who did it. He was hiding the big stick behind him. He was a giggling mess and I gave him my death glare. I also heard other giggles and behind him were the others who was trying to hold back their laughter.

-Where did you got that stick? I asked Kazakh and glaring at him.

-I *wheeze* It's not m *wheeze* mine! He was laughing his butt off. -S-So- *wheeze* Sorry! *Wheeze* and he ran off with the others.

I turned around and the others were holding their laughter back. I rolled my eyes and they burst to  laughter.

We played some games then we had to go home. While walking back home, I was dragging the two by their hands and they were still laughing.

-I'm gonna kill you two if you don't stop laughing. I warned them. When I said the word kill, UIA almost took over so I was scared too. Oh well, at least they stopped.

{Author's note}
Gah! Oh my god! I'm sooooo sorry that I don't post everyday! And I'm sorry if it seemed rush! Grrr, I'm very sorry!

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻