24 dinner

{Estonia's POV}
Finland's older brothers invited my hole family to come for dinner. I felt weird eating with my best friend but I try to make it like we were in the canteen except I can't stand on the table while I was pissed or making a confession. (No, not a confession like a crush or anything, a confession about my life or something like that.)

At home, Est forced me to wear a dress. I didn't like it and neither Lith. But if I have to suffer, she will suffer with me.

Lith and me tried to find a theme in our outfits, we decided to go black and white, two reasons, the boys have to wear a tux and they both only have in black and white, second, it was the only theme we could think of.

I have a bunch of black and white dresses and Lith didn't really had much. And since we were at the same height, Lith will borrow some of my dresses. I took my mom's dress, (yes, she was short as me...) and went to the bathroom and changed.

The dress was meant to wear with tall black socks so I took that too. I looked at the mirror and observed the dress that I was wearing.

The dress was somewhat simple. It's a one piece. The top looks like a shirt that shows my collarbone till my shoulders. The sleeved hid my arms until it covers my wrist. The bottom part of the shirt was connected with a white skirt. At the end of the skirt, it was covered with black flowers.

(I did not just look that up

(I did not just look that up.. no sir)

I put on my socks and noticed that my neck looked empty. I remembered that Lith got tons of those "chokers" in her room. I looked at my little box full of necklaces that my mom owned and opened it. I saw a small necklace with a saturn as the charm. I wore it knowing it will go well with the choker.

I got out from my bathroom and went to Lith's room. I knocked, and she opened. I gasped at what she was wearing. It fit perfectly on her. She was also wearing a choker so I guess she had the same idea.

Her dress was sleeveless and at the top till her hips had flowers and leaves pattern. Underneath that was a kind of sleeveless shirt but it shows her cleavage. The bottom part was a black skirt. At the top of it had some of the pattern before. At the end had nothing.