35 butterflies

{Ukraine's POV}
Canada was getting really weird. And I'm scared. I'm scared for his health because he's always red. I know, how can I see redness if his flag's red. But, I see dark red over his cheeks whenever I'm with him, and he's not like that when he's with other people. How do I know that? I got curious so I followed him and he never saw me. So I saw him talking with Philippines the other day for their project that they had to work together, he wasn't red at all. Well, not the kind that I saw, for sure.

But anyway, Esti shoved a paper to my face when I turned around from my locker. I took it from her hand and took a peak at her face. She had a huge smile on her face which made it creepy. But I don't really care. I looked down at the paper and I had wide eyes at what I read. It was a flier for prom at school. I looked back up and saw Esti talking with Fin. Maple was just listening to their conversation. His cheeks weren't red at all. He suddenly turned around and we looked inside each others eyes. I saw his cheeks turning red and my face heating up as well. He smiled at me and I smiled back to be nice.

Esti yanked me and dragged me suddenly towards the bathroom stall. Leaving the boys alone together. She locked the door and looked at me with a huge smile. I looked at her like she just took happy pills.

-What? I asked after a long while of looking at each other weirdly.

-You should thank me for getting you out from his majestical eyes! Well, I don't feel it as majestical as Fin's.

-I wasn't getting lost in his... beautiful... wonderful... majestical...

-I'm gonna stop you right there!

-Okay fine! I guess, thanks?

-You're welcome!

-So, did Fin asked you to dance with him?

-You bet your potatoes he did!

-What?

-What.

We just stared at each other when Esti said that. I was weirded out and she was just looking at me blankly. The bell eventually rang and we got out from the bathroom and ran towards our next class. We meet the boys with two free sits that were next to them. They were chatting and like always, it was Maple who was chatting and Fin listening to everything. Fin lift his head towards us and waved and Maple looked up too and redness came to his face and he looked down away from me. I felt bad and sad. I thought that maybe I did something wrong.

{Canada's POV}

I'm freaking out. I decided to finally accept that I am going crazy over Flower. Not only I beat up boys for talking sexually about her, because she gained popularity for the boys because of her body, but also I wanna be with her everywhere! I don't trust anyone being near her except if it's me, Esti or Fin. Other than that, no thanks, I will beat you up. I found myself staring at Flower whenever I can. Blush always creeps whenever I saw her.

I felt someone grabbed my shoulder so I looked up. It was Esti. She winked and went to sit next to Fin. I watch her talking. The reason she did that is because I told them that I may ask Flower to the dance with me. They, of course, were very happy and were positive with me. I felt someone poking my shoulder so I turned back. It was Flower who sat next to me. She had a worried face. Shoot! Is she worried for me?!

-You alright? She asked and I nodded and looked back down. I never wanted her to be worried for me.

The class continued and I keep looking at her from time to time.

-Canada, how do you make a word plural? Since you aren't paying attention.

-You put a "s" at the end of it.