29 invite

{Estonia's POV}

-Really sis? I don't trust you that you asked him out! Lith said taking a sip of her hot chocolate that I prepared. If I didn't have mercy, I would've yanked her hot chocolate and pour it all over her.

Yes, now I decided to tell my sister that I was Finny's girlfriend. How? She brought up about Finny and how he was madly in love with me. Which, fyi, I know that!

I rolled my eyes and leaned on the counter and took a sip of my hot chocolate. It was winter so you know your girl had to prepare them! I took a peak outside and gasped at what I saw. It was snowing.

-Hey Lith, look outside. I said interrupting her from talking and teaching me that I had to spill tea more often with her. She looked and hummed.

I love snow, why? It makes me think about Finny. Before I meet him, I'm not as jumpy as now when it snowed.

-Wanna play outside later? I asked Lith and look at her. She shook her head.

-Nah sis, waaaay too cold. She shivered and I hummed. -But anyway, like I said, I don't believe your lies!

-Oh my god.. I whispered to myself and shook my head. I smiled.

-Plus, where did you get that much courage?

-When I meet Finny.

-Ugh... Have you two kissed yet?

I shook my head and Lith groaned. I giggled at her reaction. I put my cup down in front her and looked at her.

-How do you want me to prove it to you?

-Invite him over and kiss him infront of me and then we'll talk!

-What do you mean "and then we'll talk"? That was you, by the way. I high pitched my voice to mock her. -If I kissed him infront of you, you will instantly know that I'm his girl! Plus, I'm not going to annoy him just because of that! I fought back and took a sip from my cup.

-Pussy.. Lith whispered underneath her breath.

-What was that? I asked and looked at her, giving her my death glare.

-Nothing! Lith surrendered and I smiled. God, I love being the older and scarier sibling. I looked back outside in the coldness. It was Friday after school. And I think the school might be closed because they said that starting from Monday, thick layer of snow will come.

-I wanna snuggle with Finny... I said not noticing I said that out loud.

-Then call him. If he's your boyfriend, that he will come over. Lith answered and it startled me. I mean... She does have a point. If I'm his.. then he won't mind, right?

-I-I don't know...

-Come on sis! When has Finland ever been pissed off because you wanted to hang out? She did had a point. Whenever I asked Finny if he wanted to hang out with me, he will always have time for me. I sigh and took out my phone.

I looked for his contact. I found it and I thought about it. I looked up at her and she was looking at me, annoyed.

-What if-

-Oh my god just.. there! She pressed the call button and it vibrated, saying that it was calling Finny. I gave her a quick death glare and then put my phone in speaker mode. After two vibration, he picked up.

-Hey babe, what's up? Finny's voiced came out from my phone. I pointed my phone and gave Lith my "I told you so" face. She rolled her eyes.

-Viro?

-Yup sorry, umm, am I calling you at a bad time? I looked at my phone nervously waiting for his answer.

-No, I was just studying.