2

{Ukraine's POV}
I was sitting in the garden that the school had. It was recess time and I don't like to socialize. I was picking up flowers and made some flower crowns. I wanted to show someone how to make some flower crowns so that we can talk about that. I sighted when I knew I don't have any friends.

-Hello there! Someone said behind me. I turned and see a boy with a smile and a fur hat. -Umm, you seemed lonely so I wanted to ask you if I can sit next to you. He said shyly. I looked at him with big surprised eyes. A friend? I thought. I snapped out and scooted to the left and tap on the grass to tell him to feel welcome that he can talk to me. He smiled. He walked and sat next to me and took off his hat. I looked at him.

-Do you like flowers? I asked him bluntly.

-Hmm, I don't like all flowers. I don't enjoy them as much as you do. I prefer maple leaves. Hehe.

-I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

-Hey, it's fine.. umm..

Shoot! I didn't introduce myself.

-Ukraine.. I answered with a blush of embarrassment.

-I'm Canada. You can call me Maple or Nada!

-Umm, can I call you.. Maple?

-Yeah! Hmmm, can I call you Flower? Cuz you make me think about flowers.

-S-sure.

-I-If you don't like it, you can tell me.

-N-No, I, uh, thanks for being comfortable with me. Thanks for being my friend.

After that, we started to hangout together. We never really left each other's side. We made lots of games together but it's always Maple who wins. So when he did a game that last a hole year and I won, we kept it. Till this day.

The first time when I called Nada with his nickname, everyone stared at me. Maple was popular, even in kindergarten. So that's how I got bullied. It wasn't physical, it was just words to make me feel bad. I didn't really care. But I felt bad because it's always Maple who saves me.

We were sitting together on the park bench because we wanted to hang out on a Saturday.

-Hey Maple, I-I'm sorry.. I understand that you don't want to be my friend anymore..

-Oh thank god!

I was shocked... I wanted to cry. Was my only friend going to leave?

-So.. wanna be best friend? That's what you meant right? He said smiling and turning his head at me.

I turned swiftly and hugged him. Idiot!

{Author's note}
Sorry that I wasn't updating so much.. sorry!
(ᗒᗩᗕ)