23 sick

{Ukraine's POV}
I was already outside in the park, my face hiding in my scarf because it was winter already. Gosh, I love winter!

I was thinking about how much courage Esti had. I wanted to have that kind of courage and ask Maple out too. They already planned a date and everything. Well, what did you expected, I'm not her.

-BOO! Shouted Maple making me jumped and do my defensive position. By that, I mean lifting my right leg up in a 90 degree angle. It was my reflexes.

I turned around. I wasn't in the mood and Maple saw it and he started to worry.

-Are you alright? He asked and bend down to reach my height. A blush creep on my cheeks so I looked away and hid my cheeks in my scarf. I nodded and that, of course, didn't work for Maple.

I don't know why I wasn't in the mood to chat with him. He always bring out the best of me.

We were waiting for the couple, which was called the "perfect couple" in our school, out in the cold. Maple was fine with the coldness and for him, -3° C isn't cold and I don't know how he does it.

My nose started to get stiff and my eyes were getting heavier. No, am I getting sick? No, no way! I yawned as I tried to stay awake. I don't want to get sick.

-You tired? He asked and I shook my head. He grabbed my hand softly and dragged me to a bench. He forced me to sit down and I did. He sat next to me and wrapped me with his arm. He made me lean on his shoulder. He caressed me using his thumb on my shoulder and that made me tired. I tried to fight it back but lost and shut my eyes. Then, blackness.

{Canada's POV}
I don't know why but, I was hurt when Flower wasn't in the mood to talk with me. I noticed her yawn so I wanted to make her sit down on a bench. While we wait for the others, she can get some shut eye. I was caressing her shoulder slowly to make her sleep. When she shut her eye and I made sure that she was sleeping, I hummed my national anthem.

At the end of the anthem, I shook her very slowly and she was still sleeping on my shoulder. God, she's very tired. I sigh wondering why I decided to create this game. I felt her shiver to the coldness. Flower's okay with the coldness but not as much as me. I basically live for winter. I thought that maybe she was getting sick and that's why she wanted to get some shut eye. I scooped her up and placed her on my lap. I hold her close to me. For a cold country, my brothers said that I have a warm body. My chest is always warm, my toes and especially my hands were also warm. I unzipped my jacket and taking advantage off my warmth, Flower curled up in a ball and snuggled in my chest. I pulled her body closer to mine and rubbed her back. I heard that she made a little sneeze in her sleep and that's when I knew she was falling sick. I took off my hat and put it on her.

-What happened to her? Asked someone so I looked up. Infront was Esti pointing at the tired Flower. She had her left hand holding Fin's right hand.

-She's getting sick. I'm trying to keep her warm.

-Aren't you a cold country like me and Esti? Asked Fin curious.

-Yeah but my bros said that I always have warm hands, toes and chest.

-Really? My hands are always cold. Said Esti

-Yeah, mine too. I mean, I understand the chest area, I'm also warm there,

-Wait really?

-Yes, like I was saying, my hands are always cold.

-I can't even hold his hand without feeling like I will get a frostbite! Esti giggled.

-I don't believe that you have warm hands. Said Fin. I raised an eyebrow. I took out my right hand and gave it to him. He grabbed it with his free hand, he wasn't expecting it to be warm. He lets go and Esti gave it a try, same reaction as Fin.

Flower let go another sneeze so I look back down at her. She was really using me for warmth.

-O em gee! That sneeze was so cute! I sneeze like a freaking bomb when it hits a land and explodes. Esti giggled at what she said and we all laughed.

-Hey Nada, I think you have to wake your girl up. Fin said and I rolled my eyes when he said it. Sure, I wish that she could be my girl, but I don't think she likes me back. I scooped her and made her sit next to me. She had her arms locked to my neck and she wasn't letting go. I tried to let go but she just doesn't want to let go.

-C-Cold... Warmth... Flower tried to speak and I understand what she wanted.

-Hey guys, I think I'm going to bring her back home. I said as I scooped her up again and got up from my sit. I was carrying her bridal style and she was using my chest to get warmth.

-Okay, what do you want us to tell the teachers if you ended up not coming to school and taking care of Ukie? Asked Esti.

-I guess the truth? I answered. They both gave me a thumbs up and walked towards the school.

I was running to her house. I know that her siblings won't be here so it will only be the both of us.

When I arrived at her front door, I put her down and she was half awake. She let me go.

-Can I have your key please? I asked her and she shoved her right hand in her pocket and took out a key. She put it in the doorknob and unlocked the door. She entered leaving the door wide open so I entered and closed the door and locked it from the inside.

She flopped on the couch and did another sneeze. I went towards her and sat on the floor. Her face was hidden with the couch. I pet her head and she turned to face me. We stared in each others eyes. You could really get lost in her green eyes. How do I know that? I, myself, is already getting lost in it.

-Can you carry me to bed? She asked and the words made me snap back to reality. I nodded at her request and picked her up, bridal style, and went to her room. I placed her body on the bed and covered her with the blankets. I did a small peck on her forehead and got out her room and sat on the couch in the living room. I care for her too much... You know what? Don't care if I do! I love her too much to let her go..

{Author's note}
Will it be a bad idea if I did a sad book with Canada as a yandere? I like the fact that Nada being a yandere... Is that weird?

(「'・ω・)「