34

{Finland's POV}
I don't do birthdays. I don't like being the center of the attention. I don't like the fact that when they sing you the happy birthday song, you just stand there, not knowing what to do. God... I know that you're supposed to smile but, I never smile, so? It's just... Weird. The only one who know my birthday is only Esti. Yeah, I never told Nada or Ukie. I told like birthday surprises so I don't want one.

Ever since I told Esti when it was, she always gave me a surprise party. Even when I have extreme reflexes and I never let my guard down, she still was able to make me surprise. And I don't like surprises, except when it's Christmas. Even with how many times I told her that I don't like it, she still does it that I eventually started to like it.

Today was my birthday and it was Saturday, I wasn't waiting any interesting from my siblings other than just them telling me happy birthday. Normally, they will tell me instantly when I wake up. But they didn't.

The door rang and my head snapped towards the door. I looked at it and Greenland opened it. The mail man with a package in his hand and asked Greenland to sign it. He did and closed the door when he took the package and when the mailman left. He looked down and walked towards me. I was laying on the couch so I sat up straight. He dropped the package on me and I grabbed it. I ripped it open and I just widened my eyes. It was a sweater and a letter. I read it and then wore the sweater and it fit perfectly.

I lied back down and rest my legs on the arm rest and threw the box at Greenland and he caught it. I turned on the tv but then, the door rang again.

-Open it Fin! You're closer! shouted Denmark and I got up and dragged my body to the door. I opened it and there were a bunch of flowers tied neatly on the front door. I picked it up and it was the same hand writing as before. It was the exact same words. I picked the flowers up and I looked around myself and even behind me, and I found no one. I went back inside and closed the door.

I went upstairs to my room with a vase that I asked Greenland to find and I put some water in it and put the flowers inside it. In my room, I put it on my desk and the back corner right. I went back down and sat back on the couch. I rest my head on the arm rest and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when the door rang again. To be honest, I'm getting annoyed. I opened it and saw Esti in front of it with a big smile on her face. Behind her was Ukie and Nada also smiling.

-Happy birthday Finny!!! Shouted Esti in front of my face and went to give me a bear hug. She wrapped her legs around me and I caught her. She pushed a bit and looked into my eyes and smiling.

-Happy birthday Fin!!!! Shouted the others and kinda ruined the moment but I wasn't mad.

We went inside and like always, Esti was chatting with me. Luckily, my older brothers had brought some sodas and we drank them. Esti told me that her, Ukie and Nada prepared those two gifts and I thanked them for it.

Ukie and Nada had to leave but Esti stayed with me. She said that she was coming to have a sleep over here and she already asked my brothers and they said sure. I nodded at what she said and I asked if she wanted to go to bed because it was already 11 at the night. She shook her head and took my hand and went to my room. I was weirded out but I just follow. She made me sit down on the floor and I did. She dropped on her knees in front of me and looked straight to my eyes with a cold serious face. I looked back in her eyes.

-I want a hug please. she whispered and I nodded signaling her that she can. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She sat on my lap and moved her body even closer to mine. I didn't moved an inch. I just sat there, not knowing what to do. I didn't even hold her in my arms. I was just looking at the floor.

-What's up? She asked and I snapped out of it. I grabbed her in my arm and shook my head. I rest my forehead on her shoulder and shook my head again.

-Thanks Esti... You're the best... Like always...

{Author's note}

Nein!! The story's almost going to end!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Just gotta tell you, thank you for reading until here, I really love you and hope you have a great day!!!

(/▽\)