Clingy Craig

02/2021

02/2021

This Oneshot was requested by @ilovefood257 :D
hope you like it! ^з^~♡
(Sorry it took so long rip (//∇//)

"Doesn't it seem like he's trying to like, I don't know, claim me or something?? Like he's always just grabbing on me when we're in public!" Tweek vents, his brow furrowed in frustration.
"I think it's cute~" Kenny coos, sparking up the blunt in his fingers and taking a long inhale. Tweek's frown deepens.
"Ok, sure. It is cute. But like, aaall the fucking time like that, man?? It's like he wants to absorb me or something..." Tweek says, shivering in apprehension at the thought. Kenny just grins, exhaling his toke through his nose as he passes Tweek the joint.
"Well why don't you tell him it makes you uncomfortable?" Kenny suggests, as Tweek takes a pensive hit of the joint.
"Ok well, how would I-"
"Fuck finally, I've been looking everywhere for you," Craig appears, climbing up the bleachers and settling down behind Tweek, wrapping his arms snugly around his boyfriend's torso. Tweek grimaces pointedly up at Kenny who just smirks.
"What are you guys talking about?" Craig asks absently, more preoccupied with nuzzling into the crook of Tweek's neck and inhaling deeply.
"Nothing," Tweek says, passing Kenny back the joint before he could sell him out. Craig hums in response, completely uninterested in anything else now that Tweek was in his arms.
"So Craig," Kenny exhales, offering Craig a hit,
"You coming camping with us this weekend?" Craig looks up in polite interest, waving away the offer.
"I dunno, are we?" He asks Tweek. Tweek rolls his eyes at Kenny out of Craig's line of sight.
"What, you aren't gonna go if I don't?" Tweek asks, already knowing the answer.
"I'd rather spend time with you," Craig says affectionately, nuzzling his face back into Tweek's shoulder, oblivious to the sarcastic tone in Tweek's question. Kenny awes, his smirk only growing as Tweek shoots him a glower and snatches the joint from him, sucking back a hit.
"I think you should come even if Tweek doesn't, we haven't hung out, just us, in a while," Kenny emphasizes casually, winking and making a kissy face at Tweek.
"Oh. Tweek, are you not going, then?" Craig asks, interpreting Kenny's veiled hint all wrong. Tweek sighs in frustration.
"I'm actually going out of town with my parents this weekend," Tweek lies. "You should go and have a good time."
Craig looks a little lost.
"Oh, you never told me..." he says, face falling slightly in disappointment, "is there cell service at the campsite?" He asks Kenny. Kenny blinks.
"Uhh, I don't know actually," he concedes. Tweek sighs again, his frustration starting to bubble to the surface.
"Craig. Go camping. Don't worry about texting me, I'll be fine, just go, and have fun." Craig looks fully perturbed now.
"When are you leaving? Can I still sleep over tonight?" He asks, his words taking on a vague desperation as they pour out one after the other, "how come you never told me? Where are you even going? Are you gonna be back Sunday? Maybe we could sleep over on a school night because you were gone all weekend? Do you think they'd let-"
"OH MY GOD I LIED! STOP!" Tweek snaps, propelling himself up to his feet and out of Craig's embrace, turning to face him. Craig blinks up at Tweek in shock.
"I'm not going out of fucking town with my parents, but maybe I wish I was!! Cause then I could get a fucking break from being smothered all the time! Go fucking camping with your friends, Craig! And just leave me alone!" Tweek yells, all of his frustrations exploding out all at once. Emotions still running high, Tweek storms away, leaving Craig stunned and hurt on the bleachers.
"Here, dude," Kenny says after a beat, holding out the blunt to Craig. The gesture seems to snap Craig out of whatever shock he was frozen in, and he silently stands, slowly staggering off the bleachers as if the smallest breeze could knock him over.