Asshole

"Shut up! Don't finish that sentence Tweek."
He pauses, shook momentarily by my harsh tone, but comes back with a vengeance.
"Why?? Afraid of the truth? Afraid of my fucking feelings-"
"Yes." I state bluntly, cutting him off, before he could start one of his rants. He wasn't expecting me to be so blunt about it, and it takes him a minute to process. His eyes narrow dangerously, angry tears starting to form. His steady, accusatory tone beginning to crack.
"You're an asshole. Such a fucking-"
I cut him off again, this time by taking a swift stride towards him, grabbing his infuriating face and firmly planting a determined kiss on his mouth. He doesn't move, and I break away with a loud pop.
"I've never been this afraid in my life." I murmur, levelling my eyes with his. His harsh eyes soften, changing from angry to radiant, and the tears slip out the corners staining his cheeks. He stares up at me disbelieving.
"You're an asshole." He says again, voice breaking. He fists the front of my hoodie, yanking me into another kiss. I smirk against his mouth, wrapping him in my arms as he slides his own around my shoulders.
"You love me." I tell him through my smirk. He grins. 
"Yeah, I do." He states pushing his lips against mine once more.