Tender

Written 2017

"Tweek don't cry," I cup his face in my hands, swiping my thumbs across his tear stained cheeks. His long eyelashes brush against the pads of my thumbs as he closes his vibrant eyes.
Pouty lips part delicately, to puff out a breath.
I'm suddenly drawn to those lips. Had they always been so perfectly pouty? Mesmerized, I touch my thumb to them. Puffy from crying and deliciously soft, I trace over his full bottom lip. Another puff of air escapes his parted lips, moistening my thumb, and waking me from my trance. My eyes flick up, meeting his steadily staring ones; silently questioning me. I gaze again at his lips then back up to meet his eyes, answering his silent question with one of my own. His eyes waver, and my lips part in a subconscious mirror of his own.
His soft lips are even softer against my own, and my stomach twists in excitement when his lips twitch. I break our brief lip lock, overwhelmed by the intense sensations.
"Oh. Wow." I murmur, studying his reaction to our sudden kiss. His eyes half lidded, his cheeks hot and tinted pink in my hands. I trace the fresh colouring lightly with my fingers and he shudders.
"Craig," he whispers on an exhale, eyelids fluttering under my touch. He grips the front of my hoodie, yanking swiftly; propelling himself up, and pulling me down into a feverish kiss.
Waves of flutters cascade through my stomach.
I kiss back eagerly, my hands slipping from his scorching cheeks to pull him snugly against me. He whimpers softly, his fingers digging frantically into the fabric of my clothing, scrambling to pull himself even closer. I oblige him, snaking my arms around him tighter. He moans softly into my mouth and my knees go weak. His fingers gingerly unknot themselves from my clothing to dive into my hair, tugging needily.