New Years Kisses

"Oh shit, it's midnight," Craig remarks as his watch beeps a short sequence.
"I totally forgot about that, you can't even tell the difference when there's no one around," Tweek says from his spot nestled in blankets on the sunken-in L-section tv sofa, that was reassigned to the shed when it's new, firmer replacement arrived. It now served as the centrepiece of the chillest place to get lit; Craig's shed.
"Well fuck, happy new year then, Tweek. The most low-key new years of all time," Craig laughs.
"Yeah seriously, I can't believe everyone bailed for that party in the middle of nowhere,"
"Maybe we should go.." Craig considers halfheartedly.
"No point now," Tweek points out.
"Yeah, true..." Craig realizes with a disappointed sigh. Tweek eyes him sideways.
"You just miss all your girlfriends kissing you for new years," Tweek teases.
Craig smirks.
"Yeah, my year is basically ruined. How am I gonna keep up my playboy reputation when I couldn't even get a single kiss on new years. What a loser." Craig banters.
Tweek laughs.
"Hey, fuck you! Lots of people don't get new years kisses-"
"Yeah, losers," Craig interrupts, smirking.
"Well looks like you're part of the losers gang this year!" Tweek jeers, sticking out his tongue and scrunching his face tight.
Craig laughs.
"Real mature," he jokes.
"I thought it was appropriate for the type of conversation we were having," Tweek banters. This time Craig sticks his tongue out.
"I feel like we could easily not be in the losers club tho..." Craig says thoughtfully after a pause, looking off to the side nonchalantly.
"I'm too lit to drive anywhere, and I'm not getting in the car with you driving either, so if you wanna go to this party you gotta go alone, but I think it's a bad idea to start your new year driving this lit." Tweek says, nestling into the sunken sofa even deeper to emphasize his resolve.
"We don't have to go anywhere," Craig says after a pause.
"I thought everyone went to that party, who's gonna show up if you call them?" Tweek wonders aloud, furrowing his brow in confusion.
Craig chuckles to himself at Tweek's expense.
"Last time I checked, you only need two people to be able to kiss someone, and there's two people already here," Craig spells it out for him. Tweek blinks rapidly, processing this information.
"You want us to kiss..?" Tweek asks, still unable to process.
"Yeah, why not? It's better than being in the loser club," Craig persuades lightly. Tweek snorts in disbelief.
"Since when do you kiss boys?" Tweek exclaims, flustered.
"Maybe since you're looking so cute today," Craig flirts. Tweek laughs loudly.
"Super funny Craig, you're hilarious." Tweek chuckles at Craig's joke.
"I'm dead serious, Tweek. If I ever tried it, you'd be the person I'd try it with. So what do you say? Will you kiss me? For new years?" Craig insists. Tweek stares at him.
"I... bro, what..? You're serious..?" Tweek stumbles over his words. Craig waits for him to finish processing.
"I'm not high enough for this shit," Tweek says, shifting out of his cozy spot to pack a hit in the bong on the table in front of them.
"That's a good idea," Craig agrees, watching Tweek take his hit, and reaching for the bong from him afterward.
"Ok. Let's do it." Tweek says with intense determination as he watches Craig exhale his hit.
Craig laughs.
"Don't be so serious, dam." he teases lightly as he scoots closer to Tweek, who's eyes widen as it sinks in what they're about to do.
"Uh.. I don't know how..." Tweek mumbles shyly, trailing off as he fidgets nervously.
"It's ok, just do what I do," Craig murmurs reassuringly, lightly bumping his nose against Tweek's. Tweek exhales sharply as his stomach flip flops at the touch, and close proximity of Craig's warm breath against his cheek.
Craig pauses a moment, listening to Tweek's stuttering breath. His pulse pounding a little louder, and ears getting a little warmer than he'd ever admit.
"-mph~" the little noise escapes Tweek when Craig's lips press firmly against his own, only to disconnect too soon, leaving a deafening, suffocating silence in the space around their mingling breaths.
"That one was kinda.. bad... I think we should try again," Craig says, with more than a little hint of eagerness rushing his words.
"Okay," Tweek hurriedly agrees, leaning in the rest of the way. Their lips connect like matching puzzle pieces, and when the second kiss ends, Craig doesn't hesitate going in for the third, pulling Tweek close against him. The sofa cocoons around them as they snuggle closer together, kissing slowly and murmuring silly little secrets quietly between breaths.
"Don't you miss all your girlfriends..?" Tweek murmurs.
"Not even a little." Craig murmurs back between kisses.
"Mmh~" Tweek hums against Craig's lips in response.
"I'm glad no one else showed up.." Craig murmurs.
"..Who would? It feels like we're the only people on the whole planet..." Tweek murmurs back. Craig smiles against Tweek's lips.
"I hope we are," he murmurs, tugging Tweek tighter against him. Tweek laughs quietly, drunk on giddiness as he grins sleepily up at Craig.
"Happy new year, Craig." He murmurs.

Photo not mine

Photo not mine

Who else is in the loser club this year lol 🙋🥲💀🫶