Day at the Lake

"AAAAHHGGHH!! Something's got me!!" Tweek screeches, churning the water white as he flails spastically in his mad dash to the dock.
"Nothing's got you, Tweek." Craig sighs.
"ITS PULLING ME!!" He screams, sheer terror on his face as he clutches onto the dock for dear life.
The rest of their group look over from their current game of beach volleyball to see what all the commotions about, but lose interest as they notice Craig's calm demeanour in response to Tweek's screaming.
It was only cause for alarm if Craig was worried.
"Ok, I'll get 'it' off you." Craig sighs, jumping in.
"WAIT!! IT'LL GET YOU TOO!!" Tweek screeches, but it's too late.
Tweek can feel whatever had his leg loosen and release him, and then the water is still.
"Craig?" He calls uncertainly. Silence.
"Craig!?" He calls again, panic gripping his insides.
Suddenly the water bursts right in front of Tweek, as Craig launches out at him roaring.
The group on the beach turn towards the dock once more, as bloodcurdling screams -accompanied by hysterical laughter- disturb the otherwise peaceful scene.
"FUCK YOU DUDE!! THATS NOT FUNNY!!!" Tweek yells, splashing Craig point-blank, as viciously as he can manage while Craig tries to grab his arms to stop the onslaught.
"You! Gave! Me! A! Heart-attack!!" Tweek yells between splashes, as Craig sputters, still laughing obnoxiously hard. He manages to catch one of Tweek's wrists, and he tugs, unbalancing the vengeful boy. Tweek cries out in surprise, scrambling to keep his face above water.
They both end up dunking under before bracing on each other.
"Asshole." Tweek grumbles trying to push away, but Craig keeps a hold on him.
"Truce! We're gonna drown," Tweek complains, reaching an arm for the dock and latching on, but Craig doesn't let go. Tweek levels his eyes at him.
"Craig seriously..." he trails off, when he notices the strange look on Craig's face. He opens his mouth, about to ask what the fuck is wrong with him, but suddenly Craig dips his chin, leaning in to press his lips against Tweek's briefly.
Tweek is shell shocked, and watches, dumbfounded, as Craig scrambles out of the water and onto the dock away from him, as suddenly as he kissed him.
Tweek finds himself scrambling out of the water after him.
"W-wait, wh-what..?" He stammers, hurrying after Craig. He lunges forward to grab Craig's arm, his mind still in a weird fog where his actions don't seem like his own.
"Craig-" He misses Craig's arm, yelping in surprise as he slips on a puddle instead. Craig turns around at the sound of the yelp, just in time to see Tweek tumble head first off of the dock.
"Shit," Craig mutters nervously, waiting anxiously for Tweek to resurface, hoping he didn't hit his head on one of the boulders that were starting to protrude from the water towards the shore end of the dock. 
Tweek breaks the surface, flailing wildly.
"I f-fucked up my leg!!" He yells out in panic, slipping under the water again.
"Fuck." Craig mutters, jumping in after him.
Craig pulls Tweek to the surface, propping him up and swimming both of them to the dock, and they latch on, panting.
"Why did you kiss me." Tweek demands immediately. Craig shrugs casually, but it comes off more nervous than anything, and he quickly changes the subject.
"How's your leg? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Tweek hesitates, then winces.
"M-maybe, it hurts to move it,"
"Let's see," Craig says, climbing up onto the dock, then taking Tweek's hand to pull him up too.
"W-wait. Pull me up backwards so I don't bang my knee,"
He drags Tweek up into the middle of the dock, and they both lean over to inspect the injury.
"Looks like you just skinned your knee pretty bad. Can you move it?" Craig says. Tweek shifts his leg, slightly bending at the knee, and winces.
"Ouch, it definitely hurts to bend, but I don't know if it's, like, fractured, or whatever..."
"Ok, I can carry you," Craig says, moving to stand, but Tweek yanks him forward by the back of the neck, and plants a determined kiss on his lips instead.
Their lips barely part and Craig lunges forward to hungrily connect them again, pinning Tweek against the dock underneath himself. Tweek kisses back with just as much fervour, arms wrapping tightly around the other boy's shoulders.
They break apart panting heavily, and Craig nuzzles his nose into Tweek's.
"Wow... Hi," He breathes.
"Hi," Tweek chuckles breathlessly, impulsively twirling the wet strands of hair at the nape of Craig's neck around his fingers. Craig smiles softly down at him, kissing him again.
"We should probably get you some first aid," he murmurs against Tweek's lips.
"I completely forgot about that," Tweek giggles, pulling him closer and sealing their lips together once more.