Sunrise Meadow

"Tweek, let's see your license," Craig says after passing Clyde's back to him.
"No." Tweek deadpans. All eyes suddenly focus on him.
"...why not..?" Craig asks, slightly taken aback.
"I just don't wanna show anyone. What's the big deal," Tweek says.
"Oh come on your picture can't be THAT bad," Clyde interjects, but it's lost on the two boys.
"Tweek, let me see your ID," Craig says again. This time it wasn't a question. Tweek dead-stares back at him.
"No. You can't see it, no one can," he states. The air around the two boys crackles like an electric storm, and the rest of their group take an unconscious step backwards and out of the couple's argument.
"You won't even let your boyfriend see it?" Craig challenges, eyes narrowing dangerously. This was a personal affront to Craig's very dignity as Tweek's boyfriend.
"Not even my parents can see it," Tweek deadpans icily. Clyde shivers involuntarily.
"Hey, it's cool, you guys... Tweek doesn't have to show anyone his ID if he doesn't want to..." Token says, trying in vain to diffuse the hostile atmosphere.
"So you aren't going to show it to the cops when they pull you over?" Craig's voice raises in incredulity.
"That's "if" they pull me over. Which they won't. Because I can drive better than all of you combined." Tweek boasts. Craig's nostrils flare in indignation.
"Ok asshole, what about when you're 21 and wanna get a drink, what then? Gonna have other people buy your alcohol for you while you wait outside the store??" Craig taunts, believing he's finally got the upper hand. Tweek doesn't even flinch.
"That won't be a problem then," he states with unshakable confidence. Craig glares at him incredulously.
"Can we please fuckin drop this now?" Tweek sighs, clearly fatigued from the petty argument. Craig nods.
"Yeah, ok, sure. Fine. We can drop this," Craig agrees, tone dripping with attitude.
They don't make it far out of the door when Craig tackles Tweek to the ground, pinning his wrists with one hand while the other frantically tries to get Tweek's wallet out of his pocket. All the while Tweek is screaming bloody murder, writhing on the ground underneath Craig's hold as if he was possessed by the devil himself.
Token and Clyde watch on, speechless.
"HAH! Got it!!" Craig yells triumphantly, wresting Tweek's wallet out of his pocket and flipping it open in one fluid motion. Tweek lunges at him, but it's too late.
"Sunrise Meadow Tweak..?" Craig reads aloud, dumbstruck. Tweek instantly crumples in on himself, flopping back onto the ground, hands slapped across his face.
Craig stares at him in surprise.
"Your name is 'Sunrise Meadow'...?" He repeats in utter shock. Tweek groans his displeasure loudly, and Clyde leaps into action, swiftly snatching Tweek's ID from Craig's hand.
"No. Freaking. Way." He he gawks at the little piece of plastic as if it's made of solid gold. Token cranes his neck over Clyde's shoulder, and sure enough, the card read "Sunrise Meadow Tweak" where it should've read "Tweek Tweak".
Clyde lets slip an accidental snicker, and Tweek's head snaps up at the sound.
"THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO SHOW ANYONE MY ID!!" He yells at the wide eyed group of boys still too shocked to formulate any sort of response.
"S-sorry!" Clyde stammers out. "It's just that, I thought you had it bad being named Tweek Tweak, but this, is... wow." He backpedals, poorly. Tweek shouts in frustration, slapping his hands back over his face, slumping backwards onto the ground again.
"...I think it... suits you..." Craig says quietly, self-consciously flipping his hair across his reddening face. Tweek drops his hands from his face indignantly, ready to glare at Craig for poking fun, but instead is met with the most helpless expression he's ever seen on Craig's face.
Suddenly his name doesn't seem so bad.
"Y-you're just like a... meadow, at sunrise..." Craig stammers awkwardly, face getting even redder. Tweek sits up, looking closely at every detail of his boyfriend's flustering and committing it to memory.
"How..?" He murmurs softly.
"...U-uhm... well, y-you're warm but like, in a refreshing way..? and just like... like, inspiring... and uhm, b-beautiful..." Craig chokes out, barely able to hold Tweek's unwavering gaze.
"Aww," Clyde coos. Token elbows him in the arm, but the other two were completely wrapped up in their moment to notice anyone else.
"That's... really sweet, Craig," Tweek murmurs, smiling softly as pink lightly dusts his cheeks.
Craig fidgets briefly, before settling on leaning forward to softly kiss his enamoured boyfriend.
Token clears his throat after a moment of watching the two tenderly kissing.
"So, where did your name come from?" He asks in curiosity. Tweek shifts his love-drunk gaze over to him and sighs dramatically.
"I bet you already guessed it. It's the name of a fuckin coffee blend, I found it in the back of a cupboard once when I was younger, " he explains, rolling his eyes for effect. Clyde snickers.
"Is that why no one knows? Because you were embarrassed to be named after a coffee blend?" He asks. Tweek nods, turning his attention back to Craig.
"But starting today, it means something completely different." He says, smiling softly.

[A/N: got the idea Tweek isn't actually Tweek's name from a tumblr post 😋 needed to write it 🥳]