Craig is Ticklish

Written 2017

"GAH!! d-don't DO that man!!" Tweek yelps, nearly jumping out of his skin.

"How would you like it if people came up behind you, and touched you all the time?" he demands, jabbing a finger into Craig's side. Craig flinches, convulsing involuntarily.

"Okay! Okay, I get it, I won't sneak up on you! I'm sorry!" Craig backs away recoiling. Tweek stares at him, mouth agape.

"What. Was that??"

Craig's eyes widen in horror as color flares up in his cheeks.

"N-nothing. That wasn't anything. What was what?" he stammers out, hastily straightening and trying to regain composure.

Tweek narrows is eyes and advances on him.

"Tweek, what... what are you doing...?" Craig takes a step back, hands splayed in defense, for every step Tweek is taking forward.

Craig backs himself into the brick wall of the school, and Tweek steps up in front of him, blocking any escape.

"Tweek," Craig begins.

"You're ticklish aren't you?" Tweek grins impishly up at him.

"No, I'm no-Tweek! S-stop! Ah! St-stop!"

Tweek attacks Craig with both hands, squeezing at his sides and wiggling his fingers underneath Craig's arms.

Craig convulses violently, trying desperately to shield himself from the onslaught.

"Tweek! Stop!" he gasps out between hysterical giggles.

"No way man!" Tweek laughs. "This is WAY too funny!"

"Go-d-damm-mit Twe-eek!" Craig takes the offensive now, jabbing fingers into Tweek's fleshy bits.

Tweek yelps, trying to pull away, but Craig is in for revenge now.

They smash up against each other, both trying to out-tickle the other, ending up in a tangled, panting heap. Tweek splayed on the ground beneath the taller Craig, who has him pinned by his wrists.

Tweek stares up at Craig and cracks a smile.

"Asshole. You always win, don't you."

Craig smiles wistfully down at him.

"Not always," he replies, biting his lip thoughtfully.

"But maybe this time,"

Tweek raises an eyebrow skeptically, and a moment later his other brow joins it in surprise, as Craig slowly leans down, inching closer to his face.

"C-Craig?" squeaks Tweek, as Craig bumps their noses together.

"Yeah, Tweek?" Craig breathes, tilting his head to the side, fixing Tweek with a meaningful gaze.

Tweek swallows dryly around the sudden lump his throat.

"W-what ngh! a-are you doing?"

Craig smirks at him through half lidded eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" he whispers, his warm breath washing over Tweek's parted lips.

Tweek blushes furiously, slamming his eyes shut at the images Craig's simple question sent whirling into his head.

"GAH!! JESUS CHRIST!!" he yells, twisting his face away, so Craig wouldn't see his perverted thoughts.

"I-I don't know man!!! AHH!! The pressure!!"

Craig's smirk widens, as he watches Tweek's face contort with embarrassment and... excitement?

He grips Tweek's chin, tilting his face back towards him.

Tweek lets out a sound somewhere between a yelp and a snort, his eyes flying open in surprise as Craig touches their noses together again, holding Tweek's chin firmly in place.

"You're such a spaz," he breathes, pressing his lips firmly against Tweek's.