Christmas Special

All through the lair the mutants lay waiting for Christmas day. The eve of Christmas is where our story begins so pull up a chair and get comfy. This is will be one short chapter today.

I must warn you Ruby x Splinter moments shall appear to bring you some form of joy this year.

Nova wakes up first, eager for the upcoming day. She runs to the living room, where she is free to play.

Leo is next to wake up, being the early bird he is, he takes note of his baby sister and playfully nudges her with his knee just below her ears.

Raphael is the third to awake on the eve of Christmas day. He grabs Spike and sees Leo and Nova playing Space Heroes. He rolls his green eyes but doesn't ruin their fun. It's the eve of Christmas after all, what harm could be done.

Donnie wakes up next, eager for the day, he knows that Christmas is under way. He quickly brushes his teeth and heads to the kitchen patiently waiting for his mother to awake.

Mikey wakes up thinking it is Christmas time and rushes to the living room hoping to see everyone waiting for him so they may all open presents.

But these teens  turtles and adorable little girl aren't what you are here for.

Splinter turns over in his bed and is met with the beautiful face of Ruby. He gently raises his hand and lovingly strokes her cheek with his fingers.

Ruby slowly opens her eyes upon feeling the caress.

Splinter quickly removes his hand and turns his head away from his confused best friend.

"What time is it?" Ruby asks as she sits up. Splinter avoids eye contact with her and settles his eyes on the old clock on the wall of their room.

Ruby takes note of the time and rushes out the door. She quickly serves a delicious breakfast before heading back into the room for more sleep just as Splinter goes to exit.

Mikey snorts to himself before giving his parents a smirk, "Mom and Dad there is mistletoe above you!"

His brothers and baby sister look up at the same time as Splinter and Ruby. And low and behold the a mistletoe hung above them.

Splinter erupts into the color red a pink cloud of smoke coming off of him as his blush worsens.

The kids watch on smirking.

Ruby lowers her head to look at Splinter.

"I... Uh..." Splinter tries to explain but Ruby tired of him taking so long and eager to sleep gabs him by the collar and kisses his lips and just as he was beginning to relax into the kiss, Ruby pulls away and goes into their shared bedroom eager for some sleep.

 The boys and Nova watch Splinter who watches Ruby's hips naturally sway. Splinter's maroon eyes slide down to her butt before he turns to his children.

He gives them a big derpy smile before following Ruby back into the room. The door closes shut behind him and the children exchange looks before shrugging.

"Bout time." Raph remarks as he feeds Spike another leaf.

The group look amongst each other again before cheering. IF their parents end up together after this, it will be by far the best Christmas gift they could ever receive.

Hope you enjoyed sorry if it's short, it is so hard to type on this thing. I can't wait for my new laptop. Enjoy your Christmas :D