Incorrect Quotes

I'm not feeling very well so instead of a chapter you get this enjoy :)

Splinter: Ruby, Do you love me?

Ruby: We're married

Splinter: That doesn't answer my question though.

***

Splinter: *doing a crossword puzzle* What's a five letter word for annoying?

Ruby: *Without looking up* April

April: ...

Raph: *feeding Spike from next to Ruby* It fits...

***

Ruby: You can't ride a motorcycle with 3 people on it

Donnie: 3 people?

Leo: Oh no! Mikey fell off!

Raph: No, I pushed him off.

***

Ruby: Hey this is not the time to blame April

April: Thank you. Finally.

Ruby: There will be plenty of time to blame April later, when this is resolved.

***

Ruby: You're the most beautiful person here

Splinter: :)

Ruby: Just kidding, I'm the most beautiful person here. But you're a close second.

***

Raph: *Watching Splinter and Ruby from afar* Those guys are definitely plotting something

Leo: Maybe they're scheming.

Donnie: No, Scheming looks different. They're definitely plotting.

***

Splinter: *Teaching Raph to drive* Okay, you're driving and April and Nova walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?

Raph: Oh, definitely April, I could never hurt Nova.

Splinter: *Sighs* The brakes. You hit the brakes.

***

Splinter: *Contemplating* You know Nova... You remind me of myself when I was younger...

Nova: *A Teenager on her phone, expecting something boring or dull* Oh yeah, How so?

Splinter: *Sighing wistfully* I set a bank on fire.

Nova: *Sitting up straight in surprise (I imagine older Nova to be gay btw with 2 piercings in her ear)* What..?

Splinter: *Still Wistful* I was so crazy back in my teenage years. I did lots of things, let's not dwell on it. Okay?

Nova: *desperate to hear more* Oh hell no, you don't just get to just say that and move on like nothing happened. I need you to back up a few steps, and explain that to me again!

Splinter: *Already walking away knowing exactly what he's done* Perhaps another day~

Nova: *Throws her phone across the room and follows her father out the living to the dojo* WAIT NO! COME BACK! EXPLAINNN!

***

Ruby: You're the babies, I'd do anything for you.

Leo: *Looks between the family and Ruby with a nod* Eat three meals a day, and have a healthy sleep schedule.

Ruby: *Drinking her 20th cup of coffee working on 2 months of sleep* Fuck you no

***

Mikey: What's up with Sensei? He's been laying on the floor for like... an hour now?