Last Chapter

Okay I love you all but the next few episodes I don't care much for so I'm ending it my way and this is the last Chapter.

"Kraang what is the meaning of this?!" Shredder yells as the Kraang betray him.

"You are beneath the Kraang, the Kraang is superior and the one known as the Shredder is weak." A Kraang responds.

Cut to Ruby turning to the reader, "I'm sure you're all wondering how we got here..." Ruby says with a tired shrug.

*A day Prior***

Splinter watches with loving eyes as Ruby trains Nova. Ever since they've been dating he hasn't bothered to hold back from staring at Ruby with love sick eyes.

Nova lands a little roughly on the mat of the dojo and stays down out of exhaustion.

"How much longer do we have to practice, mommy? I'm getting tired." Nova told Ruby laying down on the floor with her limbs splayed out.

"A few minutes left. You were the one complaining about how I don't push you hard enough." Ruby teases her daughter with a small laugh.

"Ugh, why did I have to open my big mouth?" Nova grunts as she stands back to her feet.

"I'll go easy on you for now and let you leave practice early-" Ruby begins.

"Yes!" Nova said rushing to the door only for Ruby to swiftly grab her hand and spin Nova round until Nova landed on her bottom.

"If you can land one hit on me." Ruby snickers as she gets into position.

Nova's jaw drops before getting up determined.

"Alright but I wouldn't get your hopes up!" Nova said before charging at Ruby only for her to swiftly dodge and take Nova down with a pressure point and leave the room.

"Brutal but effective." Splinter said as he picks up the paralyzed Nova and follows Ruby out the room.

"Not as Brutal as what I could have done." Ruby chuckles as Splinter wraps his free arm lovingly around her waist.

Splinter laughs.

**

Karai and Leo sit side by side on a rooftop, they both decided it'd be best to be friends, for now, the family had decided to live in Ruby's clan for good and the entire family can agree that it was one of the best decision they had made, even if it was a bit forced.

Leo, Ruby and Nova had invited Karai. Originally Donnie thought about inviting Casey and April but decided against it. Donnie needed a break from the 2 morons.

Leo and Karai were seated on top of the roof of the small palace that make up Ruby's clan home.

Their eyes can see Mutants and humans of different shapes and sizes walk amongst each other, some even in the walls of the palace.

No one looked poor or unhappy, it was like a utopia, everything was built on equality and equity.

"This is like a dream." Leo said softly smiling as he spotted Donnie and Ruby's science apprentice interacting animatedly at the gardens.

He can see Donnie gaining a liking for the mutant as Donnie accidently knocked their glasses off in their excitement over a subject Leo couldn't hear from how far away he was. The mutant just laughs as Donnie sheepishly fixes their glasses.

Leo believed that the mutant went by them/they pronouns and that their name was Meagan.

Karai turns her head and sees Raph interacting with a human girl that they learned was named after the Mona Lisa.