Chapter 10

Episode 10, Season 1: Panic in the Sewers

Just want to say thank you all, who are reading my story. I wasn't very sure about it at first, but the more I write it seems it's never enough for you guys and I actually quiet like that. I hope you enjoy today's chapter. :D Toodles with the imagination movers.

The boys are in the foggy streets of New York, they press against a wall hiding behind a trash bin.

"Shredder could be anywhere. Stay frosty guys." Leo says playing a finger to his lips.

Donnie rolls his maroon eyes, "FYI, Frost can't accumulate unless it's below freezing, except during a process called-"

"Maybe he's got an off-switch somewhere." Mikey whispers to Raph.

Raph smacks Donnie upside the head, "Found it!" Raph says proudly to Mikey.

"And I've found four pathetic turtles with only seconds to live." Shredder's voice cuts through the fog menacingly causing them to look around.

"Wouldn't want to be them." Mikey says laughing.

His brothers respond by pulling out their weapons, "We are them." Raph told him.

The boys split from Mikey as they look around.

Mikey scared backs away and feels rough hands on his shoulders he looks up and is soon dragged into the shadows by Shredder. Mikey's nun-chuck falls to the ground and hits the back of Donnie's foot causing him to turn around.

He sees Mikey gone and Shredder in his place, "Mikey!" Donnie yells out before charging at Shredder only to be easily defeated.

"RAPH, take him down!" Leo tells Raph and the two charge at Shredder.

Raph tries to get at Shredder from above only to be punched repeatedly in the plastron and thrown into the thick fog.

"No!" Leo yells trying to run after Raph. Suddenly the world goes red as Shredder cackles evilly walking up behind leo.

Leo quickly turns and attempts to shield himself with his arms but is thrown back into a wall.

Shredder walks up to him menacingly as his claw scraps against the wall.

"There is no place you can run, no place you can hide, where I will not find you!" Shredder said his full eye being red as he looms over a terrified Leo. "You think you can face me? Not even your mother will be able to save you now!" Shredder swings down at Leo.

The last thing heard being his scream, Splinter sits up in a panic from his nightmare. "No!" He says before gasping like a fish out of water.

"Come on!" Raph says picking up his initialed sai.

"Be careful boys, and remember your curfew!" Ruby told them from in the kitchen where she was cleaning up from dinner. 

"We will, mom!" The boys called as they high-5 Nova on their way out. It was their new routine.

The boys begin to head out but Splinter's voice stops them, "Where are you going?" Splinter asks sternly.

Ruby, Nova and the boys look at him confused.

"Heading out for our evening patrol." Leo says calmly with a small smile.

"There will be no patrol!" Splinter says sternly.

Ruby steps out of the kitchen and rose her black eyebrows.

"Sensei?" Leo asks confused.

"Last time you fought the Shredder, you barely escaped with your lives." Splinter says with narrowed eyes.