Chapter 1

Down in the sewers below four brothers train together.

Leo charges at Mikey, "Yah!"

Mikey charges at him, "Oh, Yeah. Michelangelo is on the move!"

Leo swings his sword at him only for him to dodge.

"You don't know what to do." Mikey dodges, "I'm here, I'm there. I could be anywhere."

Leo smirks at him a the initials R.L. shine in he light on his hilt.

"How do you stop what you can't see?" Mikey asks him with a chirp.

Leo switches his hold on his sword.  Mikey charges at him and Leo uses the end of the hilt to hit Mikey in the stomach.

Mikey rolls pass him and falls over his tongue hanging from his mouth.

"Like that?" Leo asks smirking.

Mikey holds up a hand, "Good one Leo."

Raph and Donnie begin their fight. Raph doesn't bother to pull out the initialed sais and looks to Donnie, "All right, Donnie. Put down the staff and no one gets hurt."

Donnie rolls his eyes after spinning his staff and pointing it to Raph. "uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me."

Raph smirks as he gets in a weak pose, "Yeah, but less than I would have."

Donnie rolls his maroon eyes, "Yeah, right." Donnie swings and spins his staff around determined to hit Raph who simply dodges swiftly.

Raph grabs Donnie's staff surprising the teen, Raph snaps the staff in half over his knee causing Donnie to stare at him a little scared, "Should've dropped the staff?"

Raph nods in confirmation, "Should've dropped the staff."

Raph then spins the broken staff pieces and hits Donnie's shell with them.

"Okay Okay." Ow! I'm Down!" Donnie whines as he tries to protect himself from the attacks.

Raph lets him leave as Leo comes forward to fight him.

Donnie goes and sits next to Mikey who playfully sticks his tongue out at him causing him to glare.

Leo and Raph bow down in a battle stance. Leo stares Raph down with a frown, "Onegai Shimasu."

Raph smirks, "Whatever you say."

Leo charges at him as Raph pulls out his initialed sais. The two go at it for a while before Leo tangles his Katana with one of the sais and unintentionally has it fly between Mikey and Donnie who remain unfazed.

The boys stop before charging at each other again.

Raph causes Leo to drop his Katana and uses his sais to lock Leo's wrist and throw him over his shoulder. Raph stands over Leo with a smile.

"Nice try." Raph says in a cocky tone but his smile was brotherly.

The sound of a slide door is heard, "YAME!"

The boys looks up and over to the dojo entrance and see their father figure and sensei.

Splinter (Hamato Yoshi's rat form) appears with a familiar jade staff.

He walks over to them as they walk over to sit in a line in front of him.

"You all did very well." Splinter says walking pass them all.

"But I did better." Raph says pridefully. Leo looks at him annoyed.

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael. It is not about winning and losing." Splinter says in a light scolding manner.