Chapter 19

Again would like to thank everyone who likes this story when I first made it I thought no one would read it but it's great to get notifications that someone liked, voted or added this story to their favorite or whatever.

Thank you all so much. ^_^

I plan to give you guys a schedule of days I update throughout next month, I plan to do this every month so you guys can know when I will:

July 8 and July 22 (My Birthday ^-^), I update my Duck Tales story on July 1, July 15, and July 29.

That's all enjoy :D

Season 1, Episode 21: Karai's  Vendetta

April could be seen training with a nonchalant Splinter, trying to land a hit on him.

Leo and Donnie were facing off only for Donnie to lose.

April struggles to land a hit on Splinter who had not yet opened his eyes. He literally grabs her fist raises it before adjusting her head to watch the boys.

"What you gonna do? What you gonna do? What you gonna do?" Raph mocks Mikey whom he was sparring.

Raph jumps to attack Mikey only for Mikey to dodge and throw him over his back causing Raph to eat carpet.

"Booyakasha! You got faced! Thought you had me, but I played you like a trombone." Mikey mocks Raph only upsetting him further as Mikey mimics playing a trombone.

Raph waits till Mikey's back is turned before hugging him from behind squeezing him, "Play time's over, tough guy!" Raph tells him with a devious smirk.

"Put me down! Enough! Uncle!" Mikey calls out struggling to escape.

"I don't see you tapping out." Raph grunts with a smirk.

"I can't move my arms." Mikey struggles to move his arms.

"Than tap your horrible, disgusting middle toe." Raph told Mikey, squeezing him tighter.

Mikey wiggles his middle toe causing Raph to drop him painfully on the floor.

"Don't worry, stubby. You're not as horrible as he says." Mikey coos at his middle toe.

Splinter walks up with Ruby and Nova still sparring behind him. No one managed to land a hit on Ruby but Nova was just planning to tire her out, but only managed to do that to herself instead. Ruby never tired out during battle. It's just a trait of hers.

"Michelangelo, why did you give up so easily?" Splinter asks him.

"There was nothing I could do." Mikey informs him.

"There is always something you can do. Observe. Raphael, kannuki Jime!" Splinter says causing a confused and honestly scared Raph to do as he says and hug him from behind.

Raph struggles to lift Splinter much to Ruby's amusement.

"The Key is to unbalance your opponent." Splinter tells Mikey.

"But how?" Mikey asks not seeing how he can.

"However you can. For example." Splinter licks Raph's head causing Raph to let him go disgusted.

Raph struggles to rub his face in disgust only to get hit by Splinter's tail causing him to land on the floor in front of April, Mikey and Nova.

"whoa." Mikey awes.

"You see? There is always a way." Splinter tells him.

"blech, and you need to take a bath." Splinter says as a after thought as he wipes his mouth causing Ruby to have to lean against Leo to stop herself from rolling on the floor in laughter.