Chapter 5

Okay, so here's the dealio I'm mostly going to do episodes where Splinter was in it, because after all it is a splinter x oc, BUT occasionally there will be episodes where Splinter wasn't in it that i'll do because I love this version of tmnt and certain episodes were just absolutely fire. SO yeah, I'm thinking I'll update this story every other Thursday? 
Depends...

A man in a red outfit sits in the middle of a dojo floor. Some foot soldiers suddenly come up behind him as he make hand symbols and they go to attack only to be taken down by the man.

The sliding door opens revealing a black man and the back of Shredder.

The man drops to one knee and bows his head. "Master Shredder."

"i trust that my greatest pupil has been using that time wisely." Shredder states.

"I have assembled an army of ninjas. The Foot Clan awaits your orders.

"Excellent. Because I've discovered an old enemy in New York." Shredder says not turning around for dramatic effect, he pauses as black boy throws a picture of human, teenage Ruby, Yoshi and Saki.

Ruby had her arms around the boys and had a bright smile on her face, while Yoshi had a arm around her waist and had a bright closed mouth smile, Saki had a small smirk on his face with his arms crossed.

"Hamato Yoshi." Shredder finishes as Chris looks down at the photo.

"Hamato Yoshi? Alive?" Chris asks with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"And he is training ninjas of his own. Finally, I will finish what I started all those years ago, I want them all wiped out." Shredder states continuing to look ominously out the window before him.

"I will not fail you, master." Chris says.

"I know. But to be certain, you will work alongside Xever." Shredder says as black boy walks up to Chris swirling his knife around.

Chris stands up, "I don't need any help. Especially from this street rat. " Chris says pointing a finger at Xever's face.

Xever smirks, "Are you sure, rich boy?" 

"Anytime you want to test me-" Chris begins only to be interrupted by Shredder.

"I am not interested in your petty rivalry! Xever is familiar with the dark underbelly of this city. You will work together." Shredder says in finality.

Chris stays silent in annoyance before answering him with a cool voice, "Don't worry, master Shredder. We will find Splinter and his disciples and destroy them."

Shredder nods his head. 

Xever picks up the picture and eyes the light brown skin woman. "And what about the woman in the picture?"

Shredder and Chris tense. "She not of your concern. But if you encounter her, I recommend you keep your distance." Shredder states trying to ignore the chills going down his spine at the thought of what Ruby was capable of.

Chris relaxes, he has encountered Ruby once, and barely made it out alive. He knew she was not one to be played with. Along side the fact that Shredder admitted to him once that Ruby was fully capable of taking them all down if she wanted to.

Xever shivers as she eyes the beautiful woman in the photo. He places the photo back onto the table and follows Chris out the room.

Shredder glances down at the photo , his eyes trailing on Ruby and Yoshi. Shredder throws a kunai at Yoshi's face leaving only him and Ruby on the picture.

** Theme Song**

The boys happily jump and free run across the rooftops.

Donnie does a cool flip over onto the next roof, "Check it out! Yehee!" He lands with a smirk.