Nova and the Family

Too lazy to make an episode chapter so I looked back at old comments and new comments and found suggestions about Nova spending time with the family so here ye go. :)

Going to do Youngest to Oldest

Mikey:

Nova and Mikey love to play pranks and bother Ruby in the kitchen. Mikey on most occasions tries not to be a bad influence on Nova, but often fails. To be fair if Nova ever wanted to have anyone be childish with her Mikey is definitely the one, she'd go to. He was her coloring buddy, her dress up buddy, and her wacky imagination buddy. These two connect the most on the "I'm the youngest and not many people treat me seriously because of my childish outlook but everyone is protective of me" stage.

Donnie:

Donnie is her teacher away from home. He often teaches her various subjects, the main two being Science and Math. Donnie and Nova click the easiest out of all of the brothers. Donnie just spoils Nova with the knowledge she isn't taught in school, which is a lot since she's only in elementary school or preschool, idk, I already graduated high school in 2019. 

Donnie is also the one she goes to when she's struggling with anything intelligence wise, but she also is his venting therapist when he needed it.

Raph:

Nova and Raph were fight and sarcasm buddies through and through. He was the most protective of her out of the brothers. He would often ways to train her or teach her new tricks and they secretly always played ninjas and tea parties together.

Raph was the one who's shell she'd often climb when she wanted to be acknowledged or just for the fun of it. Raph likes to spin around quickly when she's clinging onto his shell, it was one of their favorite things to do together, other than ninjas and tea parties.

Leo:

Leo and Nova loved to read comics and watch space heroes together. When space Heroes had ended, the two moved on to other sci-fi movies like Star Wars, star trek, Voltron, etc. Leo was also the one she went with when she just wanted quiet, he liked to meditate similarly to Splinter but he would often play music without lyrics, in an attempt to not get sidetracked with the surrounding noise.

Nova liked to put different hats on Leo's head when he was meditating, once she stacked 24 hats on his head until he sneezed from the feather attached to one.

Ruby:

Ruby is Nova's role model and mother, the two would do everything together, read, draw, sleep, etc. Anytime Nova needed attention, Ruby was always the first to know. Ruby had found Nova years ago when Nova was abandoned as a baby. She and Ruby had been practically attached to the hip the way a child and their loving mother would be. Nova is the only one of her siblings who has not made Ruby upset enough to punish her, and she planned to keep it that way. Nova's favorite place with Ruby is definitely cuddled to her chest.

Splinter:

Despite popular belief, Splinter is Nova's favorite in the family. He was always there, always knowing when she was upset, always knew when she was bored, always knew when she just needed someone to sit with. If Ruby was her mother, Splinter was obviously her father. Their father daughter dynamic was at times similar to Adorabat and Mao Mao. Other times it was similar to how any father would be with his only daughter.

He always waits for her at entrance of the lair for her to return home from school, no matter his mood, he's just happy to have her home safe. Splinter often joined her and Raph for ninjas and tea parties, he'd bring the tea and cheese biscuits.