Chapter 16

Season 1, Episode 16: The Pulverizer

Okay before we start. I hate spring, my allergies are all over the place, my Wi-Fi is all over the place. I couldn't play Minecraft to give myself something to do. I'm trying to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator so I can put my comics on Webcomics/ Webtoons. My life since spring started has been a bit shit in short. So if this comes out on a Friday instead of a Thursday, and my spelling is a bit worst, that's why.

Thank you for listening to my rant/ Ted talk. Enjoy the story.

The boys, Ruby and Nova could be seen sitting bored in a abandoned train track.

Ruby was brushing through Nova's hair and braiding it into 2 Dutch braids.

"Ugh, what's taking so long?" Mikey asks causing Ruby and Leo to look at him from the corner of their eyes while Nova and Raph turn their head to him.

"Donnie knows I have a short attention- ooh gum!" Mikey interrupts himself upon finding a wad of old chewed gum on the ground he goes to eat it but Raph smacks it from his hand.

"Man, this better be worth it" Raph said before they all heard something coming up the tracks.

Upon seeing what came around the corner the group's eyes go wide.

"Worth it." Raph says in awe.

Donnie opens the doors and leans against it smiling at his family.

"So?" He asks in a cocky tone.

Leo jumps down from where he was sitting next to Ruby and walks to stand next to Raph and Mikey.

"You turned Leatherhead's old subway car into this?" Leo asks him in awe.

"Gonna miss that croco-gator." Ruby said wistfully at the mention of Leatherhead's name, she helps Nova down so she can run up to see the vamped train car.

Nova jumps onto the back of Raph's shell to get a better view.

"Donnie have I ever told you how awesome you are?" Raph said causing Ruby and Leo to smirk at him.

Donnie smirks down at him, "No you haven't." He states smugly.

"I'm seriously considering it." Raph tells him still in awe.

LMAO Leo's face in this shot XD.

Mikey takes this chance to run up excited and hugs the side of the old subway car

"What do you call this thing?" Leo asks him while Raph and Ruby keep an eye on Mikey.

"Well, it's a transaxle, multi-armored, electromagnetic-" Donnie begins listing causing Ruby to blanch a bit.

"The Shellraiser." Mikey says omniously with a bright smile on his face.