Chapter 12

Season 1, Episode 11: It Came From The Depths

Hi

Somewhere in the Kraang ship lair thing. A shadowed beast was being chased.

It was at this moment the Kraang knew... they fucked up...

*** Theme song**

Mikey walks into the main area where his brothers, Nova and Ruby were relaxing.

"Who wants to try my latest creation?" Mikey asks with his hands behind his back.

Ruby didn't like where this was going.

"We all love pizza, we all love milkshakes. So I combine them." Mikey says proudly.

"Please tell you didn't use my blinder to do it." Ruby said in a tone that said "I'll smack you if you did."

"Nope." Mikey confirms, Ruby nods and returns attention back to her laptop where she was doing clan work.

"Ok, I'm going to say that could not be less appetizing." Donnie told Mikey.

"I call it a p-shake." Mikey said holding up the blended Pizza liquid.

Nova and Donnie nearly puke right there at the sight.

"I stand corrected." Donnie said disgusted.

Mikey scoffs, "You guys have no sense of adventure." Mikey says before drinking some of it before spitting it back out into the container.

"Eugh." The others groan in disgust.

"Where did I go wrong?" Mikey asked looking sadly at the shake.

"Maybe the part where you blended Pizza. Now go wash that out and never do that again." Ruby told him not looking up from her Laptop.

Mikey shrugs and drinks the rest causing his siblings to groan in disgust again.

Leo and Nova turn back to the Tv to finish watching Space Heroes. I'm sure you guessed it but Leo got Nova hooked to the show.

"In all my travels, I've never seen anything as cute as these trumpets." Captain Ryan said as weird puffball aliens continuously honk, "But I'll be darn if they're not the most annoying species in the cosmos." He finishes.

The aliens seem to honk louder at that.

"Captain, we've got to find a humane way to get rid of them!" Crankshaw told Captain Ryan.

"How'd they get them in the ship to begin with?" Ruby asks not looking up from her laptop.

"They shown that in the last episode, mom." Leo said as he and Nova stared mesmerized at the tv.

"This show is literally the bootleg Star Trek." Ruby mutters under her breath as she uses the mouse on her laptop.

"If there's one thing I 'm known for, it's my humanity." Captain Ryan said as she strapped himself into his chair.

"I don't like where this is going." Ruby said as she waited for the paper she was typing to send.

"Open the airlock." Ryan said once he was strapped in.

Crankshaw does as demanded and all the honking aliens fly out the ship and into the vacuum that is space.

Ryan smirks.

Leo and Nova smile big back at the screen.

Raph walks over to them.

"You two have to be the only people in the world who likes this show." Raph told them with crossed arms. He feels like Leo corrupted Nova with this show.