XVI

Hello my awesome Reader's, stay safe and healthy....Stay at home or if you working /study outside please follow social distancing instructions.

Thank you RachelWright571 for suggesting the name

Hereby , Seavator will changed to Viomenken, Alleina Dale Viomenken and Dale Wright Viomenken

I know this story is not fully adapted from original Twilight, and I'm sorry for that.

================================

The elders decided they will try to help when things get out of hand, "We will help if its connected to Alleina after all she is her friend but only when things take turn to something bad, knew that we get hold of Volturi also. If they crossed the line and try to betray us... The ending would be bad for them".

Meanwhile,

Different reactions is what divided them, thats what they said. When Edward learn that Jasper and Alleina gave their full supports to Bella, he was enraged how come they supported Bella fully knowing it would risk Bella life.

Because of this Jasper and Alleina decided to cut their ties of with the rest of Cullen's.

================================

Bella P.O.V

I see Seth and Reneesme, my baby girl playing in the backyard from my room balcony. I learned that Jasper and Alleina cut their ties with us because what Edward said to them, they always been supportive when I'm pregnant with my baby girl until Edward knew it and decided to confront them and said hurtfull words to them.

I looked around missing my best friend and brother in law, "Bella, please you have been ignoring me since you... ", "Dont you dare to speak another words Edward, you hurt the people's i loved the most... Think what would happen if you killed this baby... Ripped our baby out of me, you should be thankful Edward, if its not because them and Rosalie full supports, Reneesme wouldn't be here".

Edward hung his head low, almost look pitiful but I wouldn't back down this time, he hurt me the most and even though I loved him...there always be this resentment towards him.

Seth, Jacob and Leah always stay with us before, until Jake pack and Sam pack come to understanding, now they are at their house in La Push.

Jake is not the same since they gone, he is now indifferent towards everything and always neck on neck with Edward, I'm not blame him though, Edward do something horrible.

I can feel Edward speed up away from me, good because now i feel this strong hate towards him. I just hope they can forgave us and come visit us here.

================================

Alleina P.O.V

"Jasper honey, dont worry... I'm alright you know, Edward is always the compulsive brat and if things didn't go as his wished he will throw a fit, I'm sure there will be time when he came to realize his mistake". Jasper smiled warmly at me, "Thank you darling... For everything, marrying me, gave me two beautiful baby... I wouldn't dream of it before but you my love gave me all of that, I dont care about anyone else now but our little family".

Suddenly there is a knock on our door, "Its father and he is not alone", I nodded my head and following Jasper from behind as he opened the door and we both shocked to see who dad bring home with him