XVII

Hey guys, thank you for reading, critics and advise is welcomed....not good story... i am sorry i am just beginners 🙏😊

Lets pray together that this covid will ends soon so we can back to our normal routine, hangs out with friends or familys or your partner.

Stay safe and healthy 😄😊, always be kind to everyone because we dont know what they actually feel behind the beautiful smile, sorry for rambling... So without further ado let's go 😄🤗

===============================

While the Cullen's try to call Whitlock residence, no one answering the phone.  Nessie still angry with her father, whenever her father try to talk with her,  she always run away from him.

Alice, Brandon, Jasper and Alleina finally arrived on the last and secret witnesses to defend the Cullen's, but for Jasper and Alleina its only for Nessie.

================================

Jasper P.O.V

'After this, we would be on battlefield',  'Our children... I am affraid Jasper ', I held her hand on my hand. 'Trust me darling, we will be ok'.  She nods and smile warmly at me.

This is why i loved her, she always trust me, depends on me and listen to me. I do feel the same, even though she can handle it alone, she alwaya ask me first.

After all this is marriage, we talk about everything and discussed with each other before deciding what to do. The twins and Jake having a blast lol.

They practically sitting on top of Jake wolf, Eve would be happy knowing how Jake will behave, Jake have bad temper but when it comes to Whitlock's family, he is soft and yet still firm... He is a true alpha anyway.

Ephraim Black... I still remember him from the first time the Cullen's moved into Forks...He is Great Chief compared to Billy, Sam... He is worse,  driven by his fear of Vampire, he do something terrible

But I qont judge him, he is his own personal choice. "Honey... You alright,  you are spacing out", "I'm alright Darling, just thinking about random things", "This is Nahuèl and his aunt, they will help us to explained that hybrid children is not dangerous".

"Pleasure to meet you,  I am Jasper, Alleina husband". Nahuèl look at us smiling. "We will be ready tomorrow, lets have a rest for a bit".

Nodding my head, I am following them from behind, "Jas...", I look at my wive only to feel strong love emotions from her. "I love you too Darling".

================================